Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Rigger/TD at MediaMonks HILV
MediaMonks’ award-winning post production department is looking for a TD with mad rigging and scripting skills — or at least mad potential.
- In this position, you help to lay the technical groundwork that sets our 3D projects in motion.
- You’ll work as part of our in-house post-production team, though your skills might occasionally be needed across multiple departments.
- You’ll work magic with Maya and work together with our in-house modelers and animators, you’ll help add physics to our productions, bring 3D characters to life, and produce dynamics for CG water, fire and vomit.
- You help to streamline the production process for all our Monks through spot-on scripts and well-designed rigs.
- You’ll develop custom scripts and pipelines that evolve with our production pipelines and software, and reverse-engineer existing scripts that stopped working because of reasons unbeknownst to mankind.
- As scripting is a skill learned through trial and error, we encourage testing and experimenting on the job as much as you can.
- Learning is not just encouraged but expected: you binge-watch tutorials, explore new software features for fun, and even do some casual R&D to prepare for future challenges.
- As an added benefit, you’ll work together with experienced seniors who will help you to further forge your scripting and rigging skills.
- For this Mid position, we are looking for a Rigger/TD with 2+ years of experience
- You’re a dab hand at rigging with Maya and can script with MEL and, ideally, Python.
- In a perfect world, you also know your way around Houdini, but we can also teach you the ins and outs if necessary — there’s almost no escaping from Houdini.
- You’re familiar with reverse-engineering or adapting existing scripts.
- Many challenges you’ll deal with are unexpected and require hands-on problem-solving skills that do not suffer under stress or approaching deadlines.
- You’re keen to dive into unknown technical territories to develop bespoke scripts and pipelines that enhance our production process.
- You’re skilled in character rigging, able to rig anything from stuffed animals to spaceships and everything in between.
- You have a solid feel for 3D dynamics and clear understanding of animation principles that allows you to see eye to eye with animators and other artists.
- You’re experienced preparing rigs for other teams that are easy to animate, conventionally organized, and properly documented.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508