Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Salesforce Solutions Architect at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is searching for a business + internet-smart Salesforce Solutions Architect. In this role, you work at the intersection of business and development to direct the next generation of Salesforce-powered platforms and products.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Salesforce Solutions Monk, you are the all-knowing architect behind the technical solutions MediaMonks develops for Salesforce products.
- You will be challenged to come up with quick but thoughtful solutions to a myriad of business and software-related problems.
- You assess the feature and implementation requests of our clients and design complete solutions, ready to be built within the client’s Salesforce ecosystem.
- Sometimes, requests can be super-specific, requiring you to lay out a custom development plan to achieve the desired functionality.
- Other times, clients may only know what they want, not what they need; in which case you help to pinpoint both the problem and the solution.
- When devising solutions, you take everything into account, from quality to speed-to-market.
- You also consider the scalability and longevity of each solution in the name of lasting and superior user experiences.
- Once the blueprint is in place, you oversee the development and implementation of features, templates, modules and the like, executed by an (external) dev team or implementation partner.
- For this Hilversum-based position, we are looking for a Solutions Architect with several years of Salesforce consultancy experience.
- You have hands-on experience with product development in an enterprise setting.
- You know all there is to know about Salesforce, and more.
- You have great client- and developer-facing skills; a proven ability to talk both languages to keep things moving and get things done.
- You are acquainted with enterprise development work streams involving multiple systems, teams and user profiles — and not just because it sounds cool at parties.
- You know how to make use of modern technology stacks and cloud-based systems.
- You have strong knowledge of integration approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing and API patterns.
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Join Our Tour de Salesforce
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree. Hell, we even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
If you’re hot on joining our team in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897