Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Animator at MediaMonks LA
As MediaMonks is ramping up to reach Mars by the end the year, we’re hiring hybrid Video Editors & Animators.
Role & Responsibilities
- This full-time gig is based at our sun-filled treehouse in Venice Beach — seriously, it’s made for Instagram.
- Working as part of a dedicated client team, you’ll edit and animate campaign and social content for a top-name (and top-secret) brand.
- Important people have calculated that the job is two-thirds editing and one-third basic animation.
- You’ll work with original content to create the most compelling trailers, teasers and posts, bringing the essence across in 6 to 60 seconds.
- The animation part of the job constitutes a mix of original motion graphics work and creating equally awesome animations based on existing assets.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 700 Monks and counting.
- This means you’ll be able to team up with some of the most talented people in the industry to enhance projects and hone your editing and animation skills.
Work at the Most Sunny Secret Location on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you can up your game at a truly global company with 11 offices working side by side on amazing projects. You’ll be part of a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company people would kill to work for. Being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture — including optional karaoke and mandatory Food Truck Fridays — awesome awards, and a healthcare package.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You’re fluent in English and able to translate briefs and copy into flawless pieces of work.
- You’re experienced working in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- You can deliver tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- Video Editing is a must.
- You can cut down videos to different lengths and formats while retaining its original spirit.
- When it comes to animation, you know how to the basics right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- You have dabbled in design and illustration and are an all-round creative that can work with clients to concept ideas and pinpoint visual directions.
- You can present your ideas enthusiastically and create beautiful decks or storyboards to support your thinking.
- You have coached juniors and are a great team player.
- You can work independently and excel as part of a team, skillfully sharing your progress, problems and pitfalls with the team alongside your favorite GIFs.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675