Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Brand Partnerships Manager at IMA NY
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
IMA is the first full-service, global influencer marketing agency. With headquarters in Amsterdam and New York City, we have over 25 nationalities in-house and a A-List international clients. Founded in 2010, we help brands deliver global and local impact through the power of influencers. IMA provides best in class, full service influencer marketing capabilities for clients. As a digitally-driven company, we understand the fast pace and flexibility needed to effectively make an impact in today’s consumer landscape. This reflects in our company culture - young, dynamic, international.
From strategy, influencer selection, right through to campaign monitoring and reporting, we always ‘make it happen’. So much so that it's our internal tagline.
About the Brand Partnerships (BP) Team
IMA’s BP team plays an integral and strategic role to company growth, ensuring our work is fresh, authentic, and brave. This team works cross-functionally, supporting our Client Management teams while also producing the best possible campaign strategies and creative output leading to the ultimate results for our clients.
As a Senior Brand Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for business development through outreach and networking, growing your personal pipeline, and building thoughtful strategies for incoming RFP and our ongoing client base. It is your responsibility to clearly communicate the client's briefings and goals, initiate brainstorms and create the optimal campaign format with your team. You will present and pitch to clients with clear and concise presentations and demonstrations. This is a highly commercial role where you will get the opportunity to use and develop your pitching skills.
When a client is signed and all the terms have been finalized you will sit with our Client / Influencer Management team to hand over the project and put in place parameters for clean and streamlined execution of the proposal and communication with the client.
Many of our clients are international companies, therefore some level of international travel is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reach-out to leads and prospects proactively;
- Grow spend of returning clients;
- Maintain consistent and growing personal pipeline;
- Build new relationships with larger companies/brands;
- Use your personal network to attract new clients;
- Initiate creative brainstorms with other team members;
- Translate client briefings into creative and strategic campaign proposals;
- Responsible for multiple proposals at the same time;
- Pitch proposals to clients from all over the world;
- Negotiate pricing and other campaign details;
- Responsible for communicating the brand partnership to the Campaign / Influencer Management team;
- Work with KPIs;
- Maintain communication throughout campaign execution by participating in key account moments, including internal kick-offs, client presentations and status calls, and final report presentations;
- Some campaign execution may be necessary with production and experiential components;
- Identify opportunities to optimize and pivot based on ongoing performance analysis, industry trends, platform innovations, or client needs;
- Guide junior team members while helping the Senior Vice President on larger pitches and proposals.
- 4+ years work experience in a creative, digital, advertising, public relations or marketing environment;
- Proven track record of growing business in different revenue streams and verticals;
- Experience and education in Digital Marketing and strong knowledge of the digital and influencer marketing space;
- Digital sales expert with strong persuasive skills;
- Advanced social skills, a team player and well-organized;
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible;
- Experience with Salesforce a plus;
- Fluent in English - written and spoken.
This role has a competitive base salary as well as a quarterly bonus incentive. IMA offers standard health benefits, a 401k option and competitive vacation days.
To apply please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675