Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Business Developer at MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks Singapore is seeking new business talent and has a position available for a Brilliant Business Developer to set and sustain prolific partnerships between MediaMonks and creative clients across the region.
- In this independent role, you focus on nurturing long-term business relationships to make perpetual production magic happen.
- You’ll be working on the client-facing frontline of our new business efforts as one of MediaMonks’ first points of contact for new projects and clients.
- You are the initial bridge between MediaMonks and our clients, introducing our company (‘the most awesome creative production company on the planet’), capabilities and propositions alongside an amazing collection of cases.
- The projects you help to engage will be wild and diverse, covering digital campaigns, platforms and websites, VR experiences, interactive films, TVCs, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and more.
- The same is true for the clients you’ll work with, which includes many of the region’s leading advertising agencies and their brands.
- This role reports to the VP of Growth, APAC.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with existing and prospect clients to tell them about what’s hip and happening in the field of production and at MediaMonks in particular.
- Provide clients with the inspiration and information needed to consider MediaMonks as a capable production partner for their next project.
- Develop new business opportunities by reaching out to the right people, and by being the right person when clients reach out to us.
- Shape concrete opportunities alongside our producers and business leads, following up on potential leads to ensure they’re well-communicated internally and set up for success when handed over.
- Set up first contacts and meetings, working alongside our producers towards a successful sign-off (turning contacts into contracts).
- Develop business for key regions and accounts, maintain a contacts list of relevant clients, and update Pipedrive in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Hitting sales targets from both a revenue and lead generation standpoint (set on an individual basis).
- Manage partnerships with advertising and industry festivals, award shows and other relevant events to increase awareness for MediaMonks and engage speaking and networking opportunities.
- Share the learnings with Business Monks from other offices, helping us maximise organisational knowledge and (prospect) client relationships.
- This role requires someone who can develop awesome accounts and manage a large client network.
- You’re a closer with at least 6 years of business development experience in digital advertising or production.
- You understand business & sales and the objectives of global advertising, technology and entertainment companies.
- You’re a self-starter, effectively managing your own time without needing direction.
- With the support of our in-house producers, creatives and tech directors, you are confident in advising senior clients as an expert on integrated marketing.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new and emerging technologies, industry and consumer trends, and all things advertising.
- You are amazingly likeable and thoughtful and a great person to represent MediaMonks in anything from boardrooms and workshop sessions to conference stages, drinks, parties.
- Additional languages beyond English would be a real bonus.
Become Our Growth Monk!
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome creative and production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in fifteen locations’ with 900+ Monks and counting. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, A+ colleagues and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks means working at a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about our super-fast-moving company, and the things we love outside work.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897