Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Controller at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is looking for a Senior Controller to manage what comes in and out of the biggest digital production company on the planet. In this role, you’re dedicated to the reporting and analyses of the MediaMonks group finances and results.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this full-time position, you handle the progress and delivery of our consolidated monthly reporting to the boards of MediaMonks and S4Capital — our new mothership that supercharges our single P&L model and motto.
- Reporting directly to our Chief Financial Monk and group controller at S⁴Capital, you’ll work at the intersection of Finance, HR and Operations to bring key information streams together.
- You’ll do analyses and reporting of the MediaMonks group finances and results.
- You’ll collaborate closely with our shared service teams in Hilversum and our local administration teams in the Americas and Europe to meet and deliver on deadlines.
- Together with our global team of controllers, you contribute to our monthly, quarterly andyearly tax filings in the 10 countries MediaMonks operates in.
- You also look after statutory audits, as the group audit is part of your responsibility too.
- For this senior-level position, we’re looking for a controller with international experience in a fast-growing business.You love digital and, ideally, have worked in the creative sector before.
- Preferably, you’ve worked in the digital media industry before.
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch and Money.
- You’re familiar with both Dutch and foreign tax schemes.
- Ideally, you’re already familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Any prior experience with Exact Globe and LucaNet (our consolidation software of choice) is a plus.
- Work experience at a global organization;
- An informal and pleasant working environment in a beautiful office in Hilversum;
- A full time working schedule with flexible hours;
- Great lunch and even better parties and winter sports;
- Appropriate compensation.
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and motivation letter.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675