Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Copywriter - MM Malaysia
MediaMonks is looking for an English Copywriter to create unreal taste appeal for a global (FMCG) company with countless famous international brands. If you’re keen to join a global team to produce integrated work for a world-class client, this job is the sweet spot. We’ll start hiring this spring, but if we already got you excited, we’d love to hear from you anytime.
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you wield words, wisdom and wit for top-name clients to create digital products, advertising and marketing content.
- From local to regional assignments, you'll operate across teams and time zones on projects big and small.
- You’ll cover everything from social content, web copy and newsletters to print, display ads and e-commerce.
- Quickly switching between different products and brands, you’ll handle long-form content as well as single lines of copy.
- You’ll use data-driven insights to help personalise content across the entire customer journey—from awareness campaigns to e-commerce copy.
- You’ll contribute to improving our workflows, best practices and client relationships across brands.
- In short, you ensure that everything makes sense, is correct, consistent and meets client objectives through craft and creative excellence—and drool-worthy copy.
Become Part of Our New Team in Malaysia
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a fast-moving company with the ambition to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices around the world and 4,000+ Monks, we’re leading the industry with integrated teams who are creating awesome work with purpose at scale. As part of this global community, you can collaborate with colleagues from all parts of the world to critique copy, collaborate on best practices, and confer about comma conundrums. Excited to cut your teeth on a new challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter tailored to the position. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
The perfect candidate doesn’t exist, but you might be just who we’re looking for.
- For this mid- to senior-level position, we’re looking for an experienced English copywriter who can work at a high, international level.
- You meet the requirements to work in Malaysia.
- Your copy is clear and compelling; your work gets consumers eating out of your hand.
- You appreciate the good, the bad and the ugly of programmatic advertising and behavioural targeting in order to create effective and engaging copy.
- Your storytelling skills allow you to work on scripts that leave an impression in as little as 6 seconds.
- Producing quality work out of detailed briefs and thin air alike, you create copy with clever lines and insights we can build brands on.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same topic from a variety of angles and can produce alts for reviews and A/B tests.
- Combining creative and critical thinking, your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of briefs from a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- You have a knack for structure and organisation—both in words and in the way you work—collaborating through clear and comprehensive content matrices.
- You're comfortable presenting work to clients and can always rationalise your choices, considerations and thought process to win people over with your words
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle critique without making it or taking it personally.
- You are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, errors, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance of getting past your cursor.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—delivering tight work even under tight deadlines.
- Having a great sense of personal responsibility, you're keen to learn and push yourself to make good, great—and just a tad more tasty.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508