Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Creative Art (Automotive) at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is looking for a Senior Creative (Art) to work on digital campaigns and content for the British market. In this role, you’ll be partnering with copywriters, account managers, creative directors, strategists, producers and designers on a variety of deliverables (you'll be based in London but will work along our new Berlin team). If you have a background in getting high-level and innovative concepts off the ground and into the world, you’ll love this role.
Role & Responsabilities
- As part of the team for one of our A-list clients in the automotive industry, you’ll be collaborating with creatives, copywriters, designers, animators, developers as well as with PMs, operations managers and a lot more talented from all over the world.
- Working across teams and time zones, you’ll be developing concepts for top-notch advertising content.
- Pitching directly to our client, you’ll be shaping and selling concepts for rich media, display ads, DOOH, brand content and social media campaigns.
- You’ll create not just what the client asked for but what their campaign needs, producing beautifully designed decks that are in line with the project’s objectives and requirements.
- Working on multiple projects at once, you go above and beyond each brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to get the right message across to the right audience(s).
- For this position, we’re looking for a creative with digital experience in an international, English-speaking environment.
- As showcased in your award-winning portfolio, you bring 5+ years worth of high-level experience working for A-list brands to the table.
- You have proven experience creating effective concepts for display ads and social (content) campaigns, using film, animation and imagery.
- You’re equally capable and confident in working for high-end brands: you’re looking for high-quality projects and aren’t afraid of tight turnarounds.
- Our lead creatives and CDs can rely on you to run the creative parts of a pitch or project independently.
- You can produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by others.
- You’re well-versed in data and know about the good, the bad and the ugly of targeting, personalisation, programmatic advertising, dynamic content and optimisation.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same idea from a wide variety of angles, easily creating concepts for A/B tests.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and can inspire coworkers to go the extra mile, wherever they are in the world.
- Hands-on creation skills in either illustration, animation or editing.
- Bonus round #1: Experience in the automotive industry.
- Bonus round #2: Can jump on board very soon.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. Besides all tradicional benefits, you can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508