Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Creative Copywriter for Digital Advertising at MediaMonks (English)
We’re looking for an excellent English writer to craft digital advertising copy and content for a range of well-known personal health care brands in the US. You’ll work as part of a dedicated team of Monks on behalf of one of the biggest CPG companies in the world. If you associate as a copy connoisseur, word whizz and alliteration aficionado, read on and sell us on your way with words.
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients who seek us for the creative production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You’ll be part and pencil of a totally new workstream handled by our NY and BA offices, joining a dedicated team that includes a Creative, Designer, Animator, Rich Media Developer and PM.
- You’ll work on a broad range of assignments centred around content for social media, e-commerce platforms and brand sites.
- You’ll help secure, shape, and sell the work we create through copy and creativity, championing clarity over cleverness.
- In addition to selling products in a fun and functional way, your job as a Copy Monk is to ensure that everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the objectives.
- We’re looking for an excellent English writer with several years of experience at a high, international level.
- You’re able to present an English portfolio that showcases your ability to work on a variety of projects.
- You don’t have to be native English, you have to be way better than the average native writer: your English grammar and word play are outstanding.
- You can capture ideas in copy that’s clear and compelling at the same time: convincing without fancy words, bullshit or esoteric language (after all, the cognoscenti have no need for grandiloquence).
- You can produce quality work out of thin air, based on briefs, or drafts written by others—comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—delivering tight work under tight deadlines.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without making or taking it personally, eagerly going the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- As an editor, you are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have no chance getting past your cursor.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a prolific, and super-fast-moving company on a mission to become the best production partner in any field and market—operating as one team across time zones with 2,000 Monks and counting. In addition to many of the nicest people in the industry, MediaMonks BA also has the best-ever asados including a vegan-friendly version to look out for while WFH.
As part of the global hive mind that is the MediaMonks Copy Team, you’ll be able to collaborate with fellow word nerds and in BA and beyond to critique work, calibrate on best practices, and confer about comma conundrums. If you can handle our casual and slightly chaotic company culture just as well as you can handle copy, this job is perfect for you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508