Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Creative Copywriter (German) at MediaMonks BER
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now about the opportunity: MediaMonks is looking for a versatile Senior Creative Copywriter (native German level) to conceptualise, write, pitch, and produce work for one of our newest clients: BMW/MINI. In this role, you’ll be the copy lead on both individual projects and client teams, partnering with art directors, account managers, creative directors, strategists, producers and other writers on a variety of deliverables. If you have a background in getting high-level and innovative concepts off the ground and into the world, you’ll love this role.
- As a Creative (Copy) Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients who seek us for big-picture thinking and creative production of digital campaigns and social content.
- Develop concepts and copy for anything you could possibly throw at an integrated campaign: from taglines and TVC scripts to concepts for experiential installations and digital activations.
- Presenting ideas and building client relationships is second nature to you.
- Oversee copy for all projects in production, working with the team to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts, solve creative issues through words, and nail the copy.
- Lead the copy conversation with clients; proactively respond to feedback in person and in writing; follow up with creative and account teams throughout the project.
- Creatively responsible for all key copy and campaign content including the writing of scripts.
- Ensure everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the brand’s objectives.
- 4-6 years professional copywriting experience in advertising and marketing is mandatory.
- You’re experienced in developing copy-based concepts with clever taglines and other creative copy (German).
- You can craft amazing copy out of thin air, based on briefs, and from drafts written by others.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from a conceptual perspective.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work across multiple formats (digital, video, social, etc.) is required.
- Experience crafting brand voice, tone, and style guides ensuring consistent language across multiple touchpoints.
- An incredibly detail-oriented and organized person who never misses an Oxford comma.
- An ability to adapt quickly and compromise with others without compromising our voice and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through mocks and decks when pitching work to stakeholders and directors.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Bonus round: Can jump on board very soon
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508