Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Creative (Experiential) at MediaMonks HILV
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: In the Sr Live Creative position, you’ll be a part of our award winning experiential team. Our projects sit at the intersection of Physical, Virtual, and Live and we’re always looking for ways to blur the boundaries. We are in search of a Live focused Creative who is a trailblazer and pioneer in new forms of storytelling, live experiences and interactive content. It could be game shows driven by the internet, sleekly stunning keynotes, theatrical experiences, live streamed sports and concerts, or product reveal. We always try to bend mediums, innovating the format and pushing interactivity as part of a live show on screen or off.
This is a role where you’ll bridge the film and digital realms, partnering with creative technologists, designers, animators, developers, directors and broadcasters. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the pitching concepts and creative execution of both virtual and real experiential work around the world.
- Develop concepts, treatments, and run of shows for livestreams. While you are the master of the story, you leave space for the unexpected, improvisation, and impact of the audience taking part.
- You’ll oversee the look & feel of content, animated overlays, interstitials, and artwork to express the brand and vibe of an event.
- You’ll push the limits of interaction on platforms like Youtube, Twitch, and custom built web platforms that allow users to play an active role in the show, fostering a true sense fo 2-way communication.
- You’ll blend traditional broadcast approaches with emerging technologies like AR/VR, mixed reality studios, and real-time animation in Unity and Unreal
- Bring concepts from pitch to going live on set, bringing all pieces together into a cohesive whoel
- You’ll devise complete campaigns from conception to execution which bridge live moments with online experiences.
- You’ll work hand by hand with our Experiential CD together with our EP, TD and PMs to create concepts that are incredible yet feasible.
- You affect every aspect of the project from concept process, producing comprehensive user journeys that show how people will move (and be moved) through space and time. You safeguard and strengthen the execution of every concept.
- Together with the team, you think hard and careful to foresee and address creative issues before deliverables are put together in their final form.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You are a creative who tells a good story, is all about interactivity, and has a foot in both the digital and live realm.
- We are looking for broad interdisciplinary thinkers, with background in events, TV and films, and an ambition to push beyond.
- For this role, we’re looking for an English-speaking tastemaker who’s not limited by any medium and takes inspiration from constraints.
- You bring at least 5+ years of high-level experience in a similar role, working directly with top-name brands and agencies to create award-winning projects.
- Winning pitching skills on tight turn arounds is a must. Bringing concept, copywriting, and presentation power. You should be a master of decks creation. You love pushing the potential of technology to make new experiences possible.
- Delivering tight work even under tight deadlines. Owning the full picture: copy-wring, concepting, and creative look and feel.
- You’re not just about building experiences: you build trust and relationships by inspiring confidence and collaboration with our clients.
- You know how to make a case and sell people on an idea, building our business and portfolio at the same time.
- You can create a show, in both narrative and spectacle you can outline a storyboard or treatment, while leaving room for improvisation.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508