Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Creative Project Manager at MediaMonks LA
Our proud Los Angeles office is looking for a Creative Project Manager to lead the production of advertising campaigns and content.
- Based in Los Angeles, you’ll be part of a dedicated global team on one of our biggest client accounts.
- As a Creative Project Manager, you specialize in setting up, stewarding and sustaining large scale content productions such as global banner design, animations, teasers and trailers.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to agency briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done between Los Angeles and our production strongholds around the world.
- You coach junior and mid project managers and ensure smooth collaboration across the globe.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and when, making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- You present concepts and capabilities to clients and help nurture the growth of the account.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of A+ coworkers and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gives you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this client-facing role, we’re looking to hire someone with 5+ years of experience in digital production; brand sites, high quality animation and illustration, digital ad campaigns, apps and e-comm platforms — leading digital projects from proposal to an actual product.
- You have hands-on experience with producing high-end digital work and an intimate understanding of what is needed to make technical projects come about.
- With the backing of our global team of producers and tech directors, you’re confident in advising C-level clients on digital transformations and big redesign projects for websites and apps.
- You’re a ‘closer’, experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You are a process oriented individual that likes to optimize workflows and systems.
- You are a proactive problem solver.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams and time zones.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897