Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Designer in-house at client in Monterrey
MediaMonks looks forward to hiring a talented Senior Designer to take the lead on the creation of all marketing materials produced by the in-house studio in one of our clients’ offices. This branding expert and tastemaker has a proven track record in print and digital, and is able to augment the quality of all types of content. Being well versed in the industry standard software, he/she can lead a team and mentor junior staff.
- You design, producing visual collateral for all our client’s communication needs; from social media posts visuals, infographics and digital campaigns banners, to print brochures, flyers, catalogs and large format banners.
- You safeguard excellent branding and visual consistency.
- As a senior staff member within the production team, you take full ownership of every visual output from the team, going into any extent required to assure deadlines and quality standards are always met.
- You bring in creative perspective and can concept from scratch. You add value to projects, leveraging on your extensive experience to provide guidance on best practices, visual systems and practical solutions.
- You advise on new project definitions/scopes as required, collaborating at an executive level with senior management as well as operative staff to help them make the best use of the team capabilities within the confinements of the agreed SLA’s.
- You’ve been working with agencies/studios for at 4+ years.
- You master Photoshop and Illustrator and are fluent or interested in Sketch.
- You have been the lead designer on collateral production for both digital and print campaigns for global brands and been in charge of successfully delivering it to publishing/production.
- You have mastered brand guidelines, and can keep engaged in producing content within strict rules and constraints, making the most of the creative freedom within them.
- You are a mentor and a reliable source of guidance for younger, more junior staff, and shares your experience generously when needed.
- You can provide constructive feedback that empowers your team.
- You are inherently structured, working consistently within naming conventions and folder structures
- You are used to working on tight schedules, to deploy quality output regardless of the time/resources constraints and manage your time smartly to deliver on time, every time.
- You are a professional print designer, well versed in pre-press and color profiles, print specifications and print layout for any commercial format.
- You excel in digital design and the latest trends in social and digital advertising formats.
- You are proficient at photo editing and mastering and can make professional photo post-production and color grading/correction.
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focused.
- You are a clear communicator and are happy to work with people on all professional spectrums.
- You live in the city of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexicoand are legally allowed to work in México.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897