Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Digital Creative at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for English + Spanish-speaking concept thinkers to ideate and iterate on digital campaigns and content. You’ll be part of a team that specializes in crafting digital ads & assets for top-name brands.
Role & Requirements
The day-to-day role of our Senior Digital Creative typically involves:
- Based in Palermo, you’ll join a newly formed team that is guided by a local CD and lead creatives from our other offices.
- As part of our global ads & assets division, you’ll be collaborating with creatives, copywriters, designers, animators, developers as well as with PMs, operations managers and a lot more talented from all over the world.
- Working across teams and time zones, you’ll be developing concepts for top-notch advertising content on behalf of top-name clients.
- Pitching directly to our clients, you’ll be shaping and selling concepts for rich media, display ads, DOOH, brand content and social media campaigns.
- You’ll create not just what the client asked for but what their campaign needs, producing beautifully designed decks that are in line with the project’s objectives and requirements.
- Working on multiple projects at once, you go above and beyond each brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to get the right message across to the right audience(s).
Join Our Team as Senior Digital Creative
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a prolific, and super-fast-moving company on a mission to become the best production partner in any field and market—operating as one team across time zones with 2,000 Monks and counting. In addition to many of the nicest people in the industry, MediaMonks BA also has the best-ever asados including a vegan-friendly version to look out for while WFH.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- For this senior-level position, we’re looking for a bilingual creative with digital experience in an international, English-speaking environment.
- Working with clients and coworkers from around the world, you have proficient (English) presentation and communication skills.
- As showcased in your award-winning portfolio, you bring 5 years worth of high-level experience working for A-list brands.
- An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas.
- You have proven experience creating effective concepts for display ads and social (content) campaigns, using film, animation and imagery.
- High-level creative thinking and the confidence to use it.
- Multiple disciplines embracing the various roles required throughout a project.
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally.
- Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- You can forecast production and concepting issues in order to ask the right questions to the client and team and give solutions to future problems.
- You’re equally capable and confident in working for high-end brands: you’re looking for high-quality projects and aren’t afraid of tight turnarounds.
- Our lead creatives and CDs can rely on you to run the creative parts of a pitch or project independently.
- You eat data for breakfast and know about the good, the bad and the ugly of targeting, personalization, programmatic advertising, dynamic content and optimization.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same idea from a wide variety of angles, creating concepts for A/B tests as easy as ABC.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and can inspire coworkers to go the extra mile, wherever they are in the world.
- Bonus round #1: Hands-on creation skills in either illustration, animation or copywriting would be interesting.
- Bonus round #2: Experience with creating campaigns for dedicated clients or have experience with dedicated client teams.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508