Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Digital Creative at MediaMonks SG
Our supercharged Singapore office is looking for a wwwonderful human being with a knack for interactive technologies and experiences. We’re looking to hire an experienced concept developer (aka Visual Design Creative), who’s practised in producing interactive work, from ML-based activations to the world’s largest AR experience, 4D installations, and robotic krakens.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll join an all-star team of Monks that is dedicated to creating integrated work for a fantastic brand known all over the world.
- You’ll not just be responsible for making up ideas: you’ll be responsible for making ideas happen, looking after the concept and experience throughout the production.
- Directed by our CDs, you take ownership of the concept for multiple projects at once, executing the creative vision throughout all features of the experience.
- Instead of working in fixed creative teams, you’ll team up with a flexible cast of all-stars that includes copywriters, (UX) designers, illustrators — alongside 1,000+ in-house technical innovators including 200 of the best developers in the world.
- For this client-facing position we’re looking to hire a seasoned concept developer who brings broad, international experience across the full spectrum of digital production.
- If you’ve worked in production before: great — do the secret handshake.
- You're a flexible thinker who can create in many different formats - from 6 seconds social content, experiential concepts, website & app designs, 2 minute films to innovating in AR.
- In-a-nutshell, you're someone who has mastered creative storytelling in any format.
- You can also own a brief from concept to delivery, ensuring high quality creative, and is able to independently produce original concepts from scratch.
- You have good presentation skills, make beautiful presentation decks and lastly, you're great at dealing with clients needs.
- You have an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction design, and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- You’re fully up-to-date with the latest technologies and platforms and global developments in the field of digital advertising.
- Your portfolio shows you have a proven ability to think big and come up with creative applications that leverage emerging technologies.
- You have proven flexibility when it comes to applying your skill set to nail a wide variety of projects: from web experiences to mobile experiences to physical experiences to virtual experiences.
- You can successfully work with UX, design, illustration and copy, looking after the concept and client while leveraging the creativity and capabilities of our in-house talents.
- You can independently produce original concepts from scratch, and enhance ideas from clients and colleagues.
- Your pitching skills are up to par with your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through simple but effective presentation decks.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level, with the ability to clearly present innovative concepts to non-technical crowds in a way that makes everyone feel smart.
- Speaking an additional Asian language is a big +++
- You keep a cool head when things get heated and are great at dealing with clients and coworkers in any situation.
- Being already in the +65 will be an advantage.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
At MediaMonks, you’ll have the opportunity to produce projects from concept to completion at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. You’ll get to create award-winning projects with many of the nicest and most talented people in the industry. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market — working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000+ Monks and counting.
You’ll get a one-of-a-kind work environment that spans creative disciplines and cultures and that is eager to further expand and diversify.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
Please note: Principals only. MediaMonks Singapore follows the Singapore Tripartite Employment Practices.Apply for this job
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508