Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Digital Designer for UI at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is searching for a Spanish + English-speaking tastemaker to help design big websites for equally big clients as part of a dedicated digital team.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll work as part of a dedicated project team to steer the platform towards project the apex of digital aesthetics.
- You make sure the designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations.
- You help to translate the concept and briefing into a thought-out design.
- You help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart the design for new pages and features.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 900+ Monks worldwide.
Become Our Design Monk
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of your work and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have at least 4 years of high-level experience in digital advertising or production.
- You speak Spanish and English.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have broad experience with digital design.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design, you understand that design ultimately is about moving people instead of pixels.
- You have experience shaping all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with colleagues and clients.
- You are open to relocate to Buenos Aires, Argentina within a month after finalized the selection process.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675