Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Digital Producer at MediaMonks SG
Our growing team in Singapore are seeking a communicative client-facing and skilled Digital Producer with a manifest knack for interactive work. As a Digital Producer at MediaMonks, you act in concert with Asia’s leading brands and their agencies to pitch, plot and produce award-winning work. You’re a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for all communication around the project, and its timely-and-terrific delivery.
This hands-on role requires client-facing experience in digital production and a thorough understanding of what is needed to make cutting-edge projects come about. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Please note: Principals only. No recruiters please.
Role & Responsibilities
- A our Singapore office, you’ll work with a very talented team of Monks to manage existing and set up new projects by responding to briefs — producing production proposals and responding to pitches.
- You will be the nexus between idea and execution, you work mostly with one of our clients, who choose MediaMonks for the creative production of their projects, platforms and digital campaigns.
- You employ your strong local network to partner with the leading companies in Asia to bring about world-class work, growing a prolific network of working relationships.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to lead projects towards a successful sign-off and shape them into a joint success by managing the production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done between our Singapore office and other MediaMonks offices around the world.
- You’ll get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology, requiring you to lead the way across uncharted paths of production.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You'll be the interface between our Project Managers and Production Leads and our client's contacts.
- You establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable.
- You will report to the Executive Producers in MediaMonks Singapore.
- For this mid- to senior level role, you need to have at least 4 years of client-facing experience working as a producer in digital advertising or creative production.
- You need to be confident with producing a wide variety of digital projects, ideally covering digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- You're a confident communicator who can present to teams, including regional management and in an international environment.
- Your experience in a similar capacity has made you fabulous at dealing with stress and (stressed-out) clients (the freakouts come out at night, but that’s alright — our 1400 Monks have your back).
- The business side of the role requires a demonstrated ability to ‘think locally’ for different APAC countries and their digital + business cultures.
- Leading the production of multiple projects between MediaMonks’ international offices is no easy task and requires a producer with superb planning and communication skills.
- In short, we need an energetic team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to production and the use of hyperlinks. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list projects, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterised by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of the work you’ve produced and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675