Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Film & Content Producer at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our Films & Content Hub.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organisational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: In the Senior Film & Content Producer position, you’ll lead the development and delivery of a wide range of film-based projects, including TV campaigns, digital campaigns, social films, interactive videos, and occasionally even a VR or 360 experience. This is a role where you’ll partner with various internal creative and production teams, clients, partners and suppliers. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This is a senior, hands-on role in our Amsterdam-based Films and Content Hub, working across international projects. You’ll take ownership of the development and delivery of multiple first-class creative projects.
- This role requires solid experience in film & content production, and an intimate understanding of what’s needed to make digital, video and content projects come to life.
Scoping, quoting & bidding
- You will be directly responsible for scoping and quoting large (integrated) content projects as well as overseeing all content production to final delivery within time & budget. From project start to finish including execution oversight and delivery.
- Driving production of multiple projects between our international offices is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills.
Teamwork on a global scale
- You will work in a dedicated production team and be liaising directly with various global clients, partners, and other key stakeholders.
- You will work closely with our internal production teams, working with Monks in London, Dubai, Germany, Amsterdam and far beyond.
- Along with internal production teams, you will also work with external production houses being the conduit between client, agency and production.
- As a Sr. Producer, you are a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
- In addition to the planning stages, you’ll attend shoots in our own HoutHavens studio in Amsterdam or via live stream, and work alongside local teams to provide great-looking images and social assets produced during the same shoot.
- Client relations is key, you will need to work with procurement teams, negotiating budget whilst working to rigid external processes.
- Eligible to work in the EU-area.
- You need at least 5+ years of high-level / senior agency experience working as a senior film producer for leading FMCG clients and brands.
- You’re a driven professional who’s eager to deliver on exciting, creative briefs, and with direct agency experience in digital, video, film or content production techniques and skills.
- You are fluent in English and ideally speak more languages like Spanish, French and/or German.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about film & video, creative industries, and current social technologies. You are passionate about your work and the work we create.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You love communication. We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You’re experienced working together with external production companies, A-list Directors and DOPs: you know how to let everyone’s creativity thrive while safeguarding the client’s objectives. Experience working with global production partners is welcome.
- Client facing experience is key, as throughout the production process you will be the key client contact.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- You know how to produce a variety of different film types inside out and bring extensive film expertise to the table, being able to produce the best possible work within the time available.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508