Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Film & Content Producer at MediaMonks LDN
Our London office is on the lookout for an experienced and versatile Senior Film & Content producer to lead the development and delivery of a wide range of film, video and content based projects.
About the Role
- This is this a senior, hands-on role in our growing London Film & Content team. You’ll take ownership of the creation, development and delivery of multiple first-class creative projects.
- This role requires solid experience in video production and an intimate understanding of what’s needed to make great digital video and content projects come to life
- You will work in a team of dedicated Film & Content producers, working with Monks in London, Amsterdam, and far beyond, across a variety of dynamic content productions.
- You’’ll be responsible for scoping and quoting large and complex projects as well as timing and planning production work at the senior level.
- lIn addition to the planning and development of video, you’ll attend shoots in our European studios, working alongside local teams to provide clients with a host of great-looking image and social and assets produced during the same shoot.
- Together with our creatives and Business Monks, you’ll also play a key role in bidding for new projects and the development of production proposals.
- You’ll assess and elevate the feasibility of concepts and production plans, always making sure that the work aligns with the client’s brief and budget.
- Your focus will be on delivering multiple Film & Content projects, but you will have exposure to our wider global campaigns such as interactive installations and 4D VR experiences.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to become our next Senior Film & Content producer, you’ll need to wow us with a great application.
In return for your enthusiasm for creative production, proactivity, positive outlook, and love of all things digital and film, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, an endless supply of great tea, decent coffee and perfectly edible biscuits, and a fantastic cadre of colleagues to learn from.
- You’re a driven professional who’s eager to deliver on exciting, creative briefs, and with direct experience in digital, video, film or content production techniques and skills.
- You need at least 4 years of high-level / senior experience working as a midweight / senior film or video content producer for leading clients and brands.
- Driving production of multiple projects between our international offices is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills.
- You love communication. We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You know how to produce a variety of different film types inside out and bring extensive film expertise to the table, being able to produce the best possible work within the time available.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You play a supporting role in the bidding for new projects, contributing to the development of creative and production proposals.
- You have a switched-on, positive, proactive and problem solving mindset, happy to respond to curveballs, challenges and explore multiple solutions.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about film & video, creative industries, and current social technologies. You are passionate about your work and the work we create.
If you’re ready to make the best decision you’ve ever made, apply by sending us your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and experience.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508