Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Film & Content Producer at MediaMonks SG
Our Singapore office is looking to hire a versatile Sr. Film/Content Producer to execute and lead the production of commercial film projects, television commercials, and digital video content from pitch to press release.
In this role, you act in concert with the world’s leading brands & advertising agencies to plot and produce amazing work for global brands.
As a producer, you are a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
This is a senior role that requires solid experience in digital video production and an intimate understanding of what is needed to make great digital film projects come about.
About the Job
- As the nexus between the idea and execution, you’ll work in close collaboration with our clients, who seek MediaMonk’s expertise in the production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You set up new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs, leading pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- Together with our creatives, you help to shape these projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done across all levels of production.
- Working at MediaMonks means you get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to lead the way on uncharted paths of production.
- As a producer, you are also responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing, planning & managing production work. You help to establish what gets done and make sure projects are profitable and doable.
- You need to boast at least 5 years of high-level experience working as a film or video content producer.
- Your 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity have given you a battle-scarred poker face immune to stress (the freakouts come out at night, but that’s alright).
- Leading the production of multiple campaigns is no easy task and requires someone with superb planning and communication skills testified in your insanely good emails.
- We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company that creative people would kill to work for. If you’re eager to become our next Film & Content producer, you should start sealing the deal with an awesome application. In return for your unblemished enthusiasm and emergent expertise, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, and a great bunch of colleagues to geek out with.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of the work you’ve produced and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the jobApply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675