Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Film & Content Producer (FMCG) at MediaMonks LDN
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Senior Film & Content producer to lead the development and delivery of a wide range of film and content projects.
About the Role:
- This is a senior, hands-on role in our booming London Film & Content team. You’ll take ownership of the creation, development and delivery of multiple first-class creative projects.
- This role requires solid experience in film or content production for FMCG brands, and an in-depth understanding of what’s needed to make projects come to life.
- You will work in a dedicated client team for a global FMCG brand, and be part of a wider producer network of Monks in London, Amsterdam, LATAM and far beyond.
- This is a client facing role, where your excellent communication skills and practices will help you build genuine trust and relationships with all clients and stakeholders.
- You’’ll be responsible for scoping and quoting large integrated content projects as well as overseeing all production to final delivery within time & budget.
- You’ll attend shoots in our studios where Covid possible or via live steam, and work alongside local teams and line producers to provide great-looking social assets captured during these integrated shoots.
- Together with our creatives and business Monks, you’ll also play a key role in bidding for new projects and the development of production proposals.
- You’ll assess and elevate the feasibility of concepts and production plans, always making sure that the work aligns with the client’s brief and budget.
- Your focus will be on delivering multiple Film & Content projects, but you will have exposure to our wider global campaigns such as live streaming interactive installations and 4D VR experiences.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to become our next Senior Film & Content producer, you’ll need to wow us with a great application.
In return for your enthusiasm for creative production, proactivity, positive outlook, and love of all things digital and film, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, an endless supply of great tea, decent coffee and perfectly edible biscuits, and a fantastic cadre of colleagues to learn from.
If you’re ready to make the best decision you’ve ever made, apply by sending us your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and experience.
- You’re a driven professional who’s eager to deliver on exciting creative briefs, and with proven hand-on agency experience of content production approaches and techniques.
- You need at least 3 years of high-level / senior experience working as a midweight / senior film or video content producer for leading FMCG clients and brands.
- We are a global network and driving the production of multiple projects between our international teams, agencies and timezones requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills.
- You love communication. We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You know how to produce a variety of different film & content types inside out and bring extensive expertise to the table, being able to produce the best possible work within the time available.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas. This is a direct client facing role.
- We’d love it if you had proven experience with food based FMCG clients
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You play a supporting role in the bidding for new projects, contributing to the development of creative and production proposals.
- You have a switched-on, positive, proactive and problem solving mindset, happy to respond to curveballs, challenges and explore multiple solutions.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about film & video, creative industries, and current social technologies. You are passionate about your work and the work we create.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508