Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Film Creative at MediaMonks DXB
Our Dubai office is looking for a visual storyteller with a knack for social content. In this hands-on role, you’ll join a global team of Monks who strive to produce integrated work for a world-class client.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work together with film directors and other creatives to develop and guard creative concepts, win pitches, guide projects into production, and oversee (post)production from a creative standpoint.
- Sometimes, you lay the creative groundwork for new projects; other times, you expand upon existing ideas to make concepts even better than clients could have imagined.
- You’ll meet clients to pitch new projects (International and national travel may be required as part of the role), participate in workshops, and woo people with your production-savvy thinking.
- Together with a greater team, you’ll help to develop pitch-winning proposals through visually compelling decks with a strong strategic foundation and sharp copy.
- You’ll develop creative treatments in response to client briefs—crafting spot-on concepts and stories that are in line with the project’s objectives, timings and budget.
- You’ll work with our Copy Monks and Storyboard Artists to flesh out scripts and provide creative direction for VOs, camera movements, transitions and other storytelling elements.
- You’ll help to ensure our films will look as advertised by assisting with the pre-productions and attending shoots to safeguard the concept on set.
- We’re looking for a creative who’s experienced in providing ideas and direction for film-based projects such as TVCs, online films, and interactive videos.
- You have 5 years of creative experience working across all stages of film production, and in managing crews to collectively produce dope content.
- You can share a portfolio of works that showcase your proficiency in creating social-savvy film concepts.
- At least part of that portfolio includes food and/or beauty content that shows a real understanding of fluid dynamics and animation. In other words, you know how to make food look mighty tasty.
- Whether it’s a 6-second preroll, a 30-second TVC or a 6-minute brand film, you can create compelling stories in any format.
- You can work together with DOPs and Directors with a capital D; knowing how to let their creativity thrive while safeguarding the project’s creative and commercial goals.
- Supporting our CDs and Producers, you’re also comfortable briefing Copywriters, Storyboard Artists, Animators, Editors and other Monks on tasks and deliveries.
- You’re a true team player who can successfully work across teams and time zones.
- You’re able to look after multiple projects at once, delivering quality work without dropping the ball.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without taking it personally.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and can inspire coworkers to go the extra mile, wherever they are in the world.
Become Part of Our New Team in Dubai.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a fast-moving company with the ambition to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices around the world and 5,000+ Monks, we’re leading the industry with integrated teams who are creating awesome work with purpose at scale. As part of this global community, you’ll have incredible colleagues from all parts of the world that all strive to create world-class content. Ready to cut your teeth on a new challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter tailored to the position.
What you’ll bringApply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508