Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Film Producer at MediaMonks LDN
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Senior Film & Content agency producer to lead the development and delivery of a wide range of campaign film, video and content based projects.
About the Role
- This is a senior, hands-on role in one of our global client teams here in London. You’ll take ownership of the creation, development and delivery of multiple first-class creative projects.
- This role requires solid experience in film & content production, and an intimate understanding of what’s needed to make digital, video and content projects come to life.
- You will work in a dedicated client team for a global grooming brand, and be liaising directly with the client,and other key stakeholders
- You will work closely with our internal production teams, working with Monks in London, Amsterdam, LATAM and far beyond.
- Along with internal production teams, you will also work with external production houses being the conduit between client, agency and production.
- You’’ll be responsible for scoping and quoting large and complex projects as well as timing and planning production work at the senior level.
- ln addition to the planning and development tasks you’ll attend shoots where Covid possible or via live steam, and work alongside local teams to provide great-looking image and social assets produced during the same shoot.
- Together with our creatives and business Monks, you’ll also play a key role in bidding for new projects and the development of production proposals.
- Client relations is key, you will need to work with procumate teams, negotiating budget whilst working to rigid external processes.
- You’ll assess and elevate the feasibility of concepts and production plans, always making sure that the work aligns with the client’s brief and budget.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best agency partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to become our next Senior Film producer, you’ll need to wow us with a great application.
In return for your enthusiasm for creative production, proactivity, positive outlook, and love of all things digital and film, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, an endless supply of great tea, decent coffee and perfectly edible biscuits, and a fantastic cadre of colleagues to learn from.
- You’re a driven professional who’s eager to deliver on exciting, creative briefs, and with direct agency experience in digital, video, film or content production techniques and skills.
- You have experience working with large budgets up to £1Million
- You need at least 4 years of high-level / senior agency experience working as a midweight / senior film producer for leading FMCG clients and brands.
- Experience in working with external production companies is key.
- Client facing experience is key, as throughout the production process you will be the key client contact.
- Driving production of multiple projects between our international offices is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills.
- You love communication. We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You know how to produce a variety of different film types inside out and bring extensive film expertise to the table, being able to produce the best possible work within the time available.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You play a supporting role in the bidding for new projects, contributing to the development of creative and production proposals.
- You have a switched-on, positive, proactive and problem solving mindset, happy to respond to curveballs, challenges and explore multiple solutions.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about film & video, creative industries, and current social technologies. You are passionate about your work and the work we create.
If you’re ready to make the best decision you’ve ever made, apply by sending us your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and experience.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behaviour, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508