Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Front End Developer at Circus MX
Circus MX is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking wwwonder worker to put wicked websites and web apps together on the frontend of digital production.
About the Role
- In this Mexico City position, you’ll be joining a team of our best stackers that work for a variety of projects that include pharma, entertainment and retailer industries.
- As a Frontend Misfit, you focus on HTML and CSS and are responsible for putting projects together based on kickass design templates.
- You’ll piece together innovative interfaces and other interactive elements you need to build from scratch.
- Your work covers a near-infinite range of sites and applications that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages, you should join us at the vanguard of digital.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with your portfolio/book or GIT (code) for us to see your experience.
This role is 100% onsite not remote.
- You’re up with the latest standards in HTML and CSS, as well as JS in case of fire.
- You are an expert on React.
- You have experience with integrating animations and responsive web development.
- The same is true for other languages you may have mastered such as CSS Modules, Sass/SCSS, and PostCSS.
- Your code is awesome, maintainable and reusable and works across browsers.
- You can develop high-end websites and single-page applications (SPAs) without the need for jQuery.
- Functional and object-oriented programming (OOP) don’t scare you; neither does working according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- Ideally, you know your way around various libraries and languages (for example ES6, ES7, AngularJS, Vue.js, TypeScript, GSAP and RequireJS) — let us know what you know.
- Last but not least, you’re a good English communicator :)
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508