Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Growth Monk - MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks SG is seeking a Growth Monk to help spearhead our new business, sales and growth efforts. Our ideal candidate will have leadership experience in a business development role with demonstrated success in strategic account development.
Monks in this role must have experience managing a budget and architecting, designing and selling complex deals, while finding strategic ways to grow our existing projects and client relationships. You need to have a passion for customer service and an extremely strong closing capability.
As an ideal Growth Monk, you should have demonstrated success in a measured & commission driven compensation model, with a history of achieving lead conversion and revenue targets.
In summary, we are hiring for an established, strategic-minded sales professional with a winning track record.
- In this independent role, you will focus on nurturing long-term business relationships to make perpetual production magic happen.
- You’ll be working on the client-facing frontline of our new business efforts as one of MediaMonks’ first points of contact for new projects and clients.
- You are the initial bridge between MediaMonks and our clients, introducing our company (‘the most awesome creative production company on the planet’), capabilities and propositions alongside an amazing collection of cases.
- The projects you help to engage will be wild and diverse, covering digital campaigns, platforms and websites, VR experiences, interactive films, TVCs, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and more.
- The same is true for the clients you’ll work with, which includes many of the region’s leading brands and agencies.
The Growth Monk is responsible for:
- Working directly with existing and prospect clients to tell them about what’s hip and happening in the field of production and at MediaMonks in particular.
- Develop new business opportunities by reaching out to the right people, and by being the right person when clients reach out to us.
- Pipeline development and customer acquisition activities, including direct sales, co-selling with growth team leadership, managing directors and partner growth monks, then following up on potential leads to ensure they’re well-communicated internally and set up for success when handed over.
- Identifying areas of new opportunity within current client relationships and designing strategies with the VP of Growth and market leadership to expand within the account
- Provide clients with the inspiration and information needed to consider MediaMonks as a capable production partner for their next project.
- Set up first contacts and meetings, working alongside our producers towards a successful sign-off (turning contacts into contracts).
- Develop business for key regions and accounts, maintain a contacts list of relevant clients, and update Pipedrive in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Manage partnerships with advertising and industry festivals, award shows and other relevant events to increase awareness for MediaMonks and engage speaking and networking opportunities.
- Hitting sales targets from both a revenue and lead generation standpoint The primary measurement of success for this role is defined by achieving revenue targets as set forth by the VP of Growth. (set on an individual basis).
- Designing, tracking and sustaining an approved monthly budget, including monthly reporting to VP of Growth.
- You have at least 10 years in consultative sales roles, preferably in a digital, production and/or agency.
- You are someone who can develop awesome accounts and manage a large client network.
- This senior-level role requires someone who understands the objectives of companies in SG & APAC region and the emerging digital ecosystem in Asia,
- You have the experience of leading the creation of proposals for complex deals and projects
- With the backing of our producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in advising clients as an authority on advertising production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You have a passion for the technology and innovation markets and are adept at following trends and speaking about their impact on companies and products.
- Fluid written and spoken English is vital for communicating effectively with colleagues and clients alike.
- Additional languages beyond English would be a bonus.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture in client meetings.
- You’re a self-starter, authoritative and able to effectively manage your own time.
- With the support of our in-house producers, creatives and tech directors, you are confident in advising senior clients as an expert on digital marketing.
- You are amazingly likeable, thoughtful and a great person to represent MediaMonks in anything from boardrooms and workshop sessions to conference stages, drinks, parties.
Become Our Growth Monk
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome creative and production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in fifteen locations’ with 900+ Monks and counting. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, A+ colleagues and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks means working at a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about our super-fast-moving company, and the things we love outside work and.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508