Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior HR Business Partner at MediaMonks DXB
As Senior HR Business Partner at MediaMonks, an S4 Company, you will establish and drive the HR operations and people strategy to ensure we attract, retain and develop great people who are passionate about S4 and its culture as we scale rapidly. As part of our global HR team, serving the needs of the Media Monks Dubai & Saudi Arabia offices, you will be in this hands-on senior role requiring you to work independently as an advisor to the business and senior leadership. Ensuring the HR outputs are aligned with business objectives and delivered seamlessly is imperative.
You will be responsible for the set up of the Middle East HR Practice, defining and implementing regionally relevant HR processes and policies, as well as finding and acquiring talent, whilst ensuring alignment with global HR and Talent Aquisition processes. Able to think and plan the big picture, you are equally able and willing to translate strategy into a tactical plan, happy to get down and dirty into administrative tasks and execution.
In this role, you will make an impact, not only working with some of the most talented individuals in the region and across the globe, but also play a role in developing pathways for our business to grow.
This position is based in Dubai.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working as part of our global HR department, you will oversee all things HR for our Middle East offices.
- Work with Middle East Senior Leadership team to find, acquire and onboard future staff.
- Coach, mentor and develop individuals to provide a high level of support to our employees.
- Be hands on in sourcing, hiring and onboarding new Monks, factoring in our regional and global vision to win the decade.
- Partner with the regional HR director to bring strategic insight and lead the operating company’s HR team to execute best practices in benefits, compliance, employee relations and compensation, in line with our global framework.
- Continuously engage and partner with senior management to understand needs and establish priorities for the team.
- Design and oversee our onboarding, compensation and benefits programs.
- Partner across operating companies as we integrate and proactively share resources with other HR teams.
Leadership / Employee Support
- Be the single HR point of contact and authority MediaMonks Middle East, handling all Talent & HR related matters, from day-to-day employee relations and benefits schemes to defining onboarding for new hires to implementing performance management.
- Be a trusted advisor at all levels in the region.
- Partner with senior leaders to position the company as a leading place to work.
- Oversee employee relations issues and investigations. Provide support for HRBPs and managers at all levels to successfully navigate difficult situations. Ensure external counsel is consulted, when necessary, to resolve legal concerns.
- Establish ways of working to do more with less, nimble execution, and high collaboration. Ensure both strategy and execution of tactics are addressed in all aspects of HR.
- Take the lead in ensuring that a comprehensive set of operational policies are in place, staff have been trained and compliance is verified;
- Create On-boarding and Off-boarding procedures/playbooks, execute administration relating to the terms and conditions of employment, all employee benefits as well as administering payroll related transactions
- Liaise with internal and external Talent Acquisition partners, locally and globally to ensure that candidate hires are relevant; build an efficient process to identify and secure world class talent for MediaMonks MEA.
- Identify and implement improvement to the team’s processes. Strengthen the delivery and execution of our HR programs, operations and services that enhance our employee experience.
- Oversee compliance with all employment laws and partner with HRBPs to communicate findings to leadership
- Help drive the implementation of People programs and projects as we continue to scale.
- Partner with various teams like DE&I, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development to roll out various initiatives and projects in the region.
- Provide support for a variety of special initiatives.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in an HR function or equivalent degree and experience.
- At least 5years experience in the Middle East, including experience in building teams in Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
- Proven track record of managing and coaching employees.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably with a combination of agency and in-house experience.
- Experience recruiting a range of positions within Technology, Engineering, Product, Creative and Social teams – at all levels junior through to Senior Management. You would ideally have a solid network and reputation in this space, within the Middle East region.
- Demonstrated success as an HR Generalist or Business Partner supporting businesses in the Middle East area.
- International HR experience is a plus.
- History of developing effective relationships across all levels within organizations and with diverse groups.
- An articulate leader with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- An organised, hands on, approachable and natural leader who inspires and motivates.
- Adept problem solver with a high level of initiative and sense of personal accountability.
- Committed to highest ethical standards, data integrity, established process, documentation, and to continuous learning.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508