Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior HR/Talent Regional Lead at MediaMonks EMEA
Defined as a communications business for the new marketing age, S4 is a digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018.The Group employs close to 4,000 people in 30 countries across The Americas, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific. In EMEA, a number of companies under the S4 umbrella—MediaMonks, MightyHive, Firewood, Circus, Staud, Dare.Win—are coming together, with common go-to-market strategies, and, more importantly, with a unified approach to empowering our people and promoting our culture.
The Senior HR/Talent Regional Lead for EMEA will embody this culture, lead and inspire change, and weave the S4 values into day-to-day operations of its companies. This position will oversee the Europa (including Kazakhstan & Russia), Middle East and South Africa. In collaboration with the global leads for Recruiting, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Culture, Learning & Development, Change Management and others, this person will be responsible for implementation of regional initiatives, while leading the core operations of HR and benefits.
This role is based in our Headquarters in Hilversum and reports to the SVP, Global People/Talent.
What we’re looking for in this role:
- Operational Excellence:
- Develop best-practice operations and processes that bring all existing teams together for maximum efficiency. Work is both at the individual company level, as well as across the regional S4 umbrella. Also manage for optimal collaboration with other departments in the organization.
- Help lead local implementation and ongoing improvements of S4’s new HRIS system, Workday.
- Partner with the global HR Regional Leaders across S4 to ensure team collaboration and resource sharing is always a priority.
- Team Management:
- Coach, mentor, and develop individuals on the People/Talent team to provide a high level of support to our 1000+ employees.
- Provide leadership and guidance on compliance, employee management, benefits best practices, absences and leaves, payroll coordination, legal, immigration, and others for excellent delivery.
- Partner with the SVP to lead a team of HR professionals currently based across three companies to becoming a fully integrated People/Talent team.
- Regional Leadership:
- Be a trusted advisor to the leadership teams as well as to departmental and operational leaders at all levels in the region.
- Work closely with senior executives on strategic planning as it relates to people (e.g., changes to compensation, organizational design, headcount planning, etc.) and drive implementation of plans throughout the year.
- Amplify our core values and build employee connections; keeping our people informed, engaged, and inspired.
- Collaborate with the global DEI lead in deployment of DEI initiatives in the region. Foster an equal, diverse, inclusive, and fun work environment.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to refine hiring strategies to ensure a positive candidate experience and the hiring of top talent.
- Partner closely Learning and Development team to build upon a performance-based culture focused on setting measurable objectives, driving improvements to performance and process, engendering accountability, and delivering consistent feedback.
- Minimum of 10 + years of people-related experience, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership position in a hyper-growth company, with experience in a marketing agency preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in leading and executing HR efforts spanning across talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, performance management, diversity and inclusion, employee communications and relations, succession planning, compliance, immigration, training, professional and organizational development.
- Proficiency in using technology to leverage Talent Programs and experience using data and analytics to measure outcomes, gain insights, make decisions and influence others.
- Demonstrated experience in building trust and credibility with the executive team and employees at large.
- Familiarity and comfort in environments where growth and change are the constants, pace is fast and a global mindset is required.
- A “roll-up-the-sleeves” type who can deliver excellence with a lean staff.
- Immigration law/policy experience highly desired
- Comfort navigating the organizational complexities of integrating companies
- Ad-tech/mar-tech background
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Career training and learning opportunities
- And a variety of other benefits and perks
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508