Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Integrated Producer at MediaMonks LA
Our Los Angeles team is looking for a Senior-level, Integrated Producer for Web and Content Development, to handle a host of award-winning projects at the intersection of creativity and technology. Working with one of two of our largest technology clients, you’ll produce all kinds of awesome, spanning microsites, landing pages to digital platforms, animation, digital videos, and tons of interactive experiences.
Sorry folks! This is not a position suited for films or TV writers or producers. Must have strong web development experience as a producer!
- You'll lead the way across uncharted paths of production for innovative projects that engage with new and novel uses of technology.
- You have strong technical knowledge of digital production, specifically, website and platform development, 2D & 3D animation pipelines, post / VFX production, etc.
- As the nexus between idea and execution, you work in close collaboration with clients and coworkers from around the world.
- You set up new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs.
- You’ll help to shape new projects into a joint success by turning project briefs into actual projects.
- Your job is to bring all our in-house talents together to make sure great work is done between LA and our production strongholds around the world.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work — establishing what gets done and when to make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- You are a self-starter, a leader, ready to jump headfirst into projects, pulling the team together to create pure digital awesomeness.
Be our Senior Producer!
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this Senior position, we’re looking for a proficient integrated producer with at least 5-8 years of high-level experience in digital advertising/production, with a strong emphasis on technology including web development, emerging technology and knowledge of digital content production.
- You have experience leading productions including digital campaigns, content, interactive, AR/VR, mobile & platforms, games, experiential, rich media, display, OOH, animation - basically anything that is not TVC, print or radio. Please understand we are only considering candidates with this diverse range of experience.
- Experience producing for big tech companies is preferred.
- Experience managing, mentoring, and guiding project managers and junior producers under your wing is required.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- You have a keen understanding of what is needed to make digital projects come about and possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production issues.
- Handling the production of multiple projects across clients and teams is no easy task and requires solid planning and communication skills.
- While your inbox is your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- In other words, you overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freakin’ good at dealing with difficult deadlines and deliveries.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508