Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Interaction Designer (client-side) at MediaMonks NYC
MediaMonks NYC is hiring a Senior Interaction Designer to build a platform that uses AI to enable content makers to be expert in their craft and create high quality content that performs at scale. We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer who knows how to improve the quality of a product beyond its look and feel. If you’re looking to do awesome work for an awesome brand in NYC, join us in our quest to do something amazing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based at our client’s office, you’ll work together with a team of designers and developers.
- You know how to conduct research and make maps on how users can easily move through a product to achieve their goals.
- You’re a guru at all of the necessary tooling and techniques for doing so
- You will define a clear pathway and establish consistent behaviors to help point users in the direction of success.
- You will introduce animations as feedback indicators.
- As one of the experts of this project, you will ensure design consistency for the product/solution.
- Your job is to make sure usability is harmonized with aesthetics, working side by side with our in-house creatives and UI designers.
- You don’t follow trends; you set them and enjoy doing so.
- You have an unquenchable curiosity for all-things digital, from apps and platforms to emerging tech.
Become a Senior Interaction Designer at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome coworkers, MediaMonks gets you limitless company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for a UX expert with 4+ years of client-facing experience.
- Must be available and ready to hit the ground running on March 9th in NYC.
- You will be co-located with the client’s team, so you must be open to working full-time at the client’s workspace.
- You’re a master at wireframing, prototyping, research, and principle proficiency.
- As a seasoned UX designer, you have the confidence and credentials to take ownership of projects and contribute to the strategic development of the products and platforms for the world’s biggest brands.
- You have experience with big brands and complex digital platform projects, from concept of a project to wireframes.
- You have a demonstrated ability to combine research and creative concepts into functional UX designs.
- You have a strong creative, visual and intuitive approach to UX.
- You understand the nature of digital platforms and their users and know how these two interface in practice.
- You boast solid wireframing skills with pen and paper and in Sketch.
- You are able to produce interactive prototypes with tools such Marvel and Framer.
- In this bottleneck position, strong communication skills are as important as seniority in UX design.
- You can make sense of seemingly cryptic briefs and aren’t afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be done in the first place. You’ve got that big-picture thinking that keeps projects moving forward.
- Be able to understand how to validate your ideas and creative thinking with users - have knowledge on how to collaborate with researchers
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508