Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Producer - Live Team at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks is looking for a Broadcast Senior Producer who serves as the key partner to the assigned Executive Producer by providing administrative and production support on a day to day basis. Duties include but are not limited to; Budgeting (Creating bids and reviewing budgets created by freelance producers) Supervision of the financial wrapping of projects, updating schedules, creating templates, creating production decks, etc.
The Senior Producer, in partnership with the Executive Producer and with full knowledge of their assigned projects, will be empowered to communicate and resolve any issues that may arise throughout the teams and their projects. The Senior Producer uses his/her knowledge with projects to interface effectively with other departments including Broadcast, Film, Development, Post, Animation, Virtual, Marketing, Production Management, and their teams. The Senior Producer also takes on production responsibilities such as budget research, crew and equipment research, fact-checking schedules, among others. The Senior Producer supports the technical team with hardware & software research, acquisitions, and equipment inventories. Works closely with his/her Team Lead to ensure that the company's vision and production deadlines are met. The Senior Producer also acts as a liaison between Media Monks and all external vendors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based in Amsterdam (currently WFH), you’ll work together with the broadcast team to produce livestream events.
- On occasion (once the pandemic is over), travel to field shoots and provide on-location production services such as Line Producing, UPM (Unit Production Manager), and MM Representative.
- Work closely with the internal and Freelance teams to coordinate receipt of all editorial deliverables & show’s assets & support archival of all Live Broadcasts.
- Attend department meetings & production meetings.
- With the support of the EP, attend industry events and keep updated on industry news and the competitive environments and platforms.
- Work with EP to communicate potentially sensitive content issues before they become problematic. Ensure all Standards & Practices are addressed.
- Ensure all freelance teams are in compliance with COVID 19 guidelines.
- During the pre-production and the live, his/her responsibility is running the show and ensuring the project has all the elements it needs to execute the creative vision.
- Creation of standard production documents like Call sheets, but also serving as the EP’s eyes and ears.
- Handling the execution of the Show.
- Project documentation and debriefs - Responsible for documenting all aspects of their work and creating a debriefing package to be handed off at the end of the project in order to templatize production documentation.
- We’re looking for a Senior Producer with an understanding of livestream and broadcast.
- Bring 5+ years of television production experience, including Live, long-form documentary, reality television, scripted, news, or equivalent. Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in television production including writing, editing and, field production, or proven skills. Strong communication, administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple executives simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- The link between departments, love working with the tech team, creatives, designers and makers across disciplines, aligning everything from design, UX to VFX to create powerful livestream experiences.
- Know how to maintain a positive vibe and can inspire coworkers to go the extra mile, wherever they are in the world.
- Love pushing the potential of technology to make new experiences possible.
Become our New Broadcast Senior Producer
As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating across teams and time zones with 2,000 Monks and counting. You’ll join a crazy-ambitious crew on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of award-winning projects, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a compelling cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role.
Questions? email@example.com has answers.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508