Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Producer MediaMonks MX / Monterrey
Our Mexico office is seeking an entrepreneurial senior producer with solid understanding of what it takes to build and run a digital studio. This senior-level role requires a diverse set of hats and hands-on experience in digital and/or content production. This position manages one of MediaMonks' key partnerships and divides time between Mexico City and Monterrey.
Role & Responsibilities
- You manage one of our key production partnerships and operate at the intersection of business, operations and project management.
- You help our client build their in-house content team from scratch. This means you will be the key go-to person for the brand, as well as the cockpit in terms of trafficking, operations and production knowledge.
- You are a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s business inside out. You will spend a lot of time at the client's office to nurture strong alliances. The client is based in Monterrey so this will require regular travel.
- You help hire the right skill sets.
- You will set up a production framework: visual guidelines, ways of working, workflows, briefing guidelines, content calendars, review meetings, KPI's.
- You’ll be coordinating projects that require design, illustration, animation and development from MediaMonks. You will be a driving force in liaising between the client and internal teams in Argentina, US and Europe throughout the process.
- You are responsible for creating a roadmap for all digital content and build a framework to successfully plan and produce projects.
- You connect the dots between branded content, interfaces and platforms and can help set up software if needed.
- You identify opportunities for new projects and up-sales that add value to all parties.
- You are able to operate independently and are comfortable at the heart of decision making, always making sure projects meet the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- As a senior producer, you’re also responsible for scoping and quoting projects, working with producers and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- You help to increase revenue growth, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
- This senior-level role requires someone that is experienced in managing million-dollar retainers for global advertising, entertainment and technology companies.
- You enjoy building an organization and are entrepreneurial.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on business experience in digital advertising or production, with proven track record managing high-value and volume of interdisciplinary work
- You can coach a brand through digital transformation.
- With the backing of our producers, developers and art directors, you need to be confident in providing expert advice on digital production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You don’t think in well defined projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams milestones ahead.
- You can quickly develop a deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You are OK with traveling on a weekly basis to Monterrey.
- Working at MediaMonks means you engage projects with new and emerging technologies, banking on your deep interest in digital (business) developments and trends.
- Setting up and sustaining production partnerships between our international offices is no easy task and requires superb (English) communication skills.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897