Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Producer - MM Australia
MediaMonks is looking for a Senior Digital Producer to lead the production of dot-com websites, banners, advertising campaigns, mobile apps and other digital products and platforms.
The Lowdown / Responsibilities:
- You’ll frequently work face-to-face with our clients, occasionally embedding with them for sustained periods.
- You’ll work as part of a small but fast-growing team of Monks to build out our reputation as the top creative production partner.
- As a Digital Producer, you specialize in setting up, stewarding and sustaining digital products such as brand apps, dot-com websites, digital advertising campaigns, and e-commerce platforms.
- You act as the initial bridge between MediaMonks and new-business leads, introducing our company and capabilities alongside an amazing collection of platforms and assets.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to agency briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done between our office and our production strongholds around the world.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- For this client-facing role, we’re looking to hire someone with 5+ years of experience producing high-end brand sites, digital ad campaigns, apps and e-comm platforms — leading digital projects from proposal to an actual product.
- You have hands-on experience with producing high-end digital work and an intimate understanding of what is needed to make technical projects come about.
- With the backing of our global team of producers and tech directors, you’re confident in advising C-level clients on digital transformations and big redesign projects for websites and apps.
- You’re a ‘closer,’ experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
Become One of Our Monks
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508