Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Program Lead at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is looking for an experienced Program Lead to manage one of London’s leading accounts.
All About the Role
- As a Program Lead at MediaMonks, you’ll be running a busy program of work ranging from big Adobe platform builds, apps, innovation pieces and smart production content, along with pushing what’s possible with a strong focus on innovative technologies.
- You are principally responsible for all activity on the account, overseeing a team of technologists, strategists and digital producers. This is a busy job for a super organised person with incredible leadership skills.
- As well as the day to day you will set up and pitch-for new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs, and together with our in-house teams, you help to shape these projects into a joint success.
- You will have a keen eye for business and are able to spot promising opportunities that perfectly fit within our end to end offering. You will be target driven.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together, integrating activities between different disciplines and timezone to make sure great work is done between MediaMonks monasteries around the world.
- You will be comfortable working with Middle Eastern clients and be sensitive to the cultural nuances of the region.
- Next to projects, you manage one of our awesome digital production teams, working directly with the London management team to make sure MediaMonks stays on the roadmap to success.
- You are responsible for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning digital and content production work. You help to establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- If all of this doesn’t excite you enough already, you also have the honour of compiling reports on sales and forecasts. $-)
BE OUR PROGRAM LEAD
If you share our love for digital as well as for analogue diversions such as our summer soirées and winter sports shindigs, this gig might just be right for you. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) partner in any field and market.
In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks promises a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes. We even have a generous lunch and pension set up.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
All About You
- We are looking for a seasoned Program Lead who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You need to boast at least 8 years of high-level experience across an array of disciplines within a digital first company, with evident management skills.
- You have proven experience dealing with platform projects (e-commerce, web and mobile apps) with a background in delivering large-scale Adobe platforms for clients.
- You must be willing to travel.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients, who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- Leading the production of integrated projects between our international offices while managing a team of producers is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills, being experienced with management tools such as Asana, Hupspot, TeamGantt and Assembla.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508