Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Project Manager for MediaMonks HILV
MediaMonks is looking for a Senior Project Manager, responsible for running large global projects in our Assets at Scale department, specialising in the production of creative content and advertising across paid, earned and owned media.
Role & Responsibilities
- A Senior Project Manager is a collaborator/connector between MediaMonks HQ in Hilversum and key stakeholders including Producers who are located in our service offices around the globe, who ultimately manage client relationships.
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide variety of premium global clients.
- In this position, the Senior Project Manager must be well versed in the digital production pipeline, and have experience with, but not limited to, digital display advertising, post-production workflow, and the planning of large-scale creative asset rollout projects.
- Proficiency in scoping creative briefings and identifying required talent to deliver against client requirements is a necessity in this function.
- A Senior Project Manager is responsible for the establishment of timing plans, and ultimately the timeous delivery of creative output from the team, to a high standard of quality.
- Being a lateral thinker, it is necessary for a Senior Project Manager to excel at managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders, and solving problems with tactical and out-of-the-box thinking and planning.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools such as Jira and/or Asana would be beneficial.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 2000+ Monks worldwide.
Come Manage Miracles at MediaMonks
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree — we even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you fit the specs sheet, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager — someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity, and are well-acquainted with the tricks of the trade and the pitfalls of production.
- You know your when it comes to managing rich media and programmatic campaigns, dynamic ad creatives, social media content including videos from animation and post-production, and how to use emojis in group chats to inspire teams to go the extra mile.
- You know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of digital ad campaigns.
- Your client management skills are sharp and smart, and your attentiveness to their requirements will build strong long-lasting relationships.
- You understand the anatomy of display ads, know your way around DoubleClick and Sizmek, and can comprehend spec sheets.
- You’re a proficient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates.
- You’re acquainted with the (post) production of film, image and animation assets for social media.
- Experience dealing with ‘data-driven strategies’.
- Experience with Ad-Tech giants such as Google, Amazon, HP, Samsung.
- Experience with automotive clients.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508