Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Strategist for MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is looking to add a Senior Creative Strategist to its growing team in Los Angeles as a dedicated lead for one of the world’s most beloved brands. We are looking for a smart problem-solver with proven experience across brand, business and digital-content thinking, someone who can unlock creative opportunities for our client.
The Strategy Lead will ensure our digital strategy and solutions are effective and innovative. The successful applicant will be a champion of smart thinking that heroes the end-to-end digital customer journey. They will ‘think creative effectiveness’ and use their experience and expertise to lead our teams (and client) to identify great opportunities for innovation and growth.
About the Role
- As one of our go-to Monks for digital strategy, you’ll play a central role in pitching for new projects and the strategic development of existing projects.
- Putting your outstanding research, distillation and presentation skills to practice, you reframe each project’s challenges in a way that is meaningful to clients and coworkers alike.
- You think digital first, understanding that a brand is no longer just what it says in it’s brand book but how it exists, acts and lives throughout the digital realm.
- Your critical understanding of the digital landscape and trends enables you to ask the right questions and better-define what needs to be achieved in the first place.
- You’re comfortable leading client workshops and exercises and not afraid to challenge clients to uncover their needs and business potential.
- Validating insights and ideas at every turn, you help to ensure the solutions we develop impact the client’s business in the best possible way, taking into account objectives as well as opportunity for innovation.
- You’ll help clients with targeting the right audiences with the right messaging through the right channels and platforms for the right reasons.
- You turn the problem into a plan by writing actionable project briefs; grounded in research, data and elevated by insights.
- Putting your sharp pen to work, you synthesize intricate ideas in simple ways by writing concise and compelling strategy proposals and positioning statements that make a strong case for our ideas.
- You can provide solid strategic advice even under tight deadlines, tactfully narrowing the scope if need be instead of lowering the quality.
- You collaborate closely with creatives to inspire them in bringing big and effective ideas to life.
- You bring an unique perspective through evolving presentation decks, aiming to fundamentally enhance everyone’s understanding and thinking about the project.
- You will collaborate and mentor strategists within the larger MM team, providing thought partnership, work reviews, career coaching and skills development.
- Last but not least, you’re a joy to work with: you’re great with clients and coworkers
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch.
- 5+ years of high-level experience developing strategies for brands in the digital field, in digital and advertising agencies.
- We are hybrid. You have a solid strategy background but also dabbled as creative in the past.
- You have experience working in both agency and client side.
- Proven history of delivering effective strategic plans
- A track record in developing insights that led to award winning work
- You can write effective business cases to win new business.
- You can create, plan and run workshops
- Excellent presenter, great in a pitch, able to inspire and persuade when presenting to our clients.
- Experience in the entertainment industry is a plus
- Ability to manage and motivate the strategy team, as well as inspire and work as a team with different multidisciplinary and talented teammates.
- Proven history of creating trusted working relationships with senior clients
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508