Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior UX Designer at MediaMonks HILV
Our UX monks in the Netherlands are looking for a seriously Senior UX Designer to join their team to help the biggest brands in the world to shape their digital experiences, and to take their brand-site, platform or app to the next level.
We are looking for a passionate team player who can materialise the vision of our creatives and collaborate with our visual designers and frontend developers to bring it to life. Drive each part of the design process from research and concepting to interaction design and prototype testing.
Think fast when we're pitching to win new work and play the long game when designing a platform that supports countless user journeys.
The ability to alternate between high and low altitude thinking is key for this job, as you'll both be exploring innovative approaches with the client and creating detailed functional designs with your team at every turn.
- You like the challenge of a fast-paced creative environment where no project runs the same way.
- You’re comfortable telling important people from big brands what they need to succeed and inspire them with innovative ideas.
- You play with content and branding as effectively as you do with functionality.
- You have an eye for UI, but interactions, tasks and journeys are what you design.
- You’re skilled at internalizing new knowledge and adopting new skills rapidly when the work demands it.
- You are keen to take on the most complex problems and make them simpler and solvable by working closely with your team and the client.
- You have the working knowledge of design systems, design sprints and agile processes to know when and how they may benefit your project.
About the job
As a Senior UX Designer in our Hilversum-based office you are typically involved early in brand platform and ecommerce projects to understand the brief, define the approach and identify the key challenges. You socialize ideas and approaches with clients, who recognize your experience and value your input. You’re comfortable with both leading—and collaborating with—strategists, designers and developers of any level. They can rely on you to understand business, user, content and tech requirements so they can design with those effectively. In turn you amplify their work by testing it with users and designing improvements where needed.
- 5+ Years of experience in UX design with a focus on brand sites and digital ecosystems in recent role(s).
- Experienced in leading workshops to create synergy with clients.
- Comfortable shaping content and architecting information.
- Great at translating ideas into flows and wireframes using Sketch or Figma.
- Familiar with low and high fidelity prototyping.
- Knowledgeable in user testing and design optimization.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
You’ll join a global team of UX designers from as many cultures as the users we design for. You become part of a successful, bustling and fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market—operating as one team across time zones with 2,600 Monks and counting. If you can handle our casual and slightly chaotic company culture just as well as you can handle complex clients and platforms, this job is perfect for you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508