Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior UX Designer at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks London is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join a dedicated team creating and building a website and app ecosystem for a high profile national tourism platform.
You’ll be working as part of a dedicated client team. With a focus on Information Architecture and Interaction Design you’ll work with our clients to define and refine requirements and you’ll collaborate with our visual designers and front-end developers to help them create, craft, refine and develop the platform.
You are a natural communicator who enjoys really connecting with stakeholders as you engage them in making hard decisions or exposing them to complex designs. This is a key requirement for the role and one you’ll need to succeed.
- Your creativity balances out your analytical mind.
- You like to pick websites and apps apart and always have ideas about how they could be better.
- You are organised and can explain your ideas well to others.
- You are pragmatic in your approaches instead of following the process.
- You find proof and insights to make informed decisions.
- You speak passionately about your solutions, but stay humble in order to take in criticism and address it as needed.
- You love how people use tech and what tech can do for peopl
- You’ll own the UX thinking for the brand, making sure our designs are in line with the client’s objectives and the project’s ambitions.
- You’ll help to shape the platform by bringing fresh ideas to the table, putting a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You’ll work closely with a Senior Visual Designer and a global UX/UI team to translate briefs and functionalities into best-in-class designs.
- You’ll propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and prototypes, shaping these from scratch as well as completing those already in the works.
- You’ll provide written and verbal communication to articulate and strengthen your designs, and ensure clear communication to the main production team.
- You’ll present your work in person and through video calls to colleagues and clients, pitching new ideas and proposals for production.
What you’ll bring
- 6 years of experience designing for digital with a focus on UX
- You have opinions and can judge on the quality of the user experience, and explain what needs to be achieved to make it better.
- Your unwavering curiosity never stops you from learning and progressing. You love pushing the envelope both personally and professionally.
- A critical eye but you’re not critical. You understand that a combination of kudos and critique make people want to go the extra mile.
- You feel confident in collaborating with colleagues and clients alike.
- You love people and their diversity. You’re great to work with, as you have strong social and communication skills that ensure you understand how colleagues and clients work and think.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, fun, successful and fast-moving creative company. MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508