Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Vice President Growth at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
Growth Monks have a strong ability to command a room with executives and leverage events for business development (ie. lead/participate in panels and event activities, engage in fruitful conversations that produce actionable opportunities, etc.). They have a comprehensive understanding of macro trends in ad/tech/business, how they affect our target market and how to translate those trends into "MediaMonks value to your business" conversations and MediaMonks opportunities. They have a proven ability to have mature conversations with clients in deal making, pushing on profitability for a successful commercial model each time out. In summary, this role is for established, strategic-minded sales professionals with a winning track record.
As VP Growth you may have one or more focus areas including categories, capabilities, clients. Focuses are used internally to structure resource dedication and to identify and facilitate cross geography teams for sourcing, scoping, pitching winning and growing prospective opportunities and client relationships. Focus areas are aligned with regional goal/preference/need.
As VP Growth you are responsible for prospecting using lead sources to create net new opportunities such as new workstreams, new logos, new propositions. The primary measurement of success for this role is defined by achieving growth targets as set forth by the Regional Head of Growth as well as one’s ability to out-pitch, out-position, out-play and out-procure the competition. Responsibilities include:
- Pipeline development and customer acquisition activities, including direct sales, co-selling with growth team leadership, managing directors, marketing teams, partnership leads and partner growth leads.
- Identifying areas of new opportunities within current client relationships (white space) under the guidance of client leads.
- Designing strategies with Regional Head of Growth and market leadership to expand within client relationships.
- Build executive level relationships for new prospects and with present clients.
- Work closely with S4 cross functional teams on prospective deals to ensure accurate bids, compelling value propositions and a frictionless deal environment.
- Identify, develop and prospect cold leads.
This role reports directly to the Regional Head of Growth, with a dotted line to the Managing Director of the applicable office.
The compensation model for this role is a base salary + incentive structure, at the discretion of the Regional Head of Growth.
- This senior-level role requires someone who’s experienced in managing multi-million pound retainers.
- With ideally around +10 years of industry experience you have a proven track record managing high-value and volumes of interdisciplinary work.
- You bring a broad understanding of what is needed to produce high-end content at a high pace in today’s always-on environment.
- You have experience selling innovative end-to-end propositions bringing together data, predictive analytics, digital experience platforms, ecommerce, asset production, online and social media.
- You have a proven record of winning business and building teams.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing the client relationship and work-streams milestones ahead.
- Backed by our global team of experts, you’re confident in providing expert advice in the fields of data, media and content production at the C-level.
- Setting up and sustaining projects between teams and time zones is no easy feat and requires superb planning as well as interpersonal skills.
- You are a fun person to work with. We like entrepreneurship, curiosity and bravery.
What additional skills do I need?
- Experience attaining seven-figure quotas.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills both remote and in-person.
- Experience working alongside engineering and technology.
- Strong technical aptitude to learn S4 offerings and solutions quickly.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed and innovate.
- Competitive - you want to win and you effectively solve obstacles in the way of your goals.
- Organised - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
- Willing to travel as necessary.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508