Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Senior Video Editor at MediaMonks BA
Our global ads & asset division is looking for an Senior English + Spanish-speaking editor to cut together amazing advertising content. If your eye for detail and whether a shot should be extended by just one frame is beyond compare, we’d love to see your portfolio.
In this role you will:
- Create advertising assets for leading brands and businesses such as Facebook and Google.
- Adapt all kinds of video content to global social media campaigns, as part of our global ads & assets divisions.
- Adapt masters to all kinds of platforms, lengths and languages, ensuring each and every ad is fit-for-format and looks pixel perfect. Adaptation is understood as: Perform adaptation to master videos, such replacing supers & end cards, sound mixing voice-over, adding subtitling
- Make sure deadlines are met and flag the ones that aren’t feasible upfront
- Communicate on a daily base with Project Managers in the MediaMonks team, operating from different offices across the Globe.
- For this role we’re looking for an English + Spanish-speaking editor with 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- You have premier Adobe Premiere skills and can also work with After Effects.
- You can look after simple animations, (transition) effects, and designs.
- You can create spot-on localization edits for TV commercials and other types of ads.
- Next to editing, you also know a little about colour grading and sound design to enhance edits for client reviews.
- You can advise the production team on how to shoot videos to facilitate efficient adaptation.
- You’re a true team player who’s great with clients and colleagues alike but can also work independently with little guidance.
- Working with tight deadlines fits you like skinny jeans; you never fail on delivering.
- You can impress under pressure, taking responsibility for your own workload, time management, note-making and feedback-processing, as well as any other actions required to make the work great.
- You can prioritize and problem-solve, not hitting the panic button for any bump in the road.
- You are well-organized when it comes to layers and folders; final_version_v7_def2.mov is your nemesis.
- You’re intimately familiar with the basics of post-production, especially when it comes to animation
- You understand the post production workflow and are aware of how things need to be done in order to follow a proper structure
- When you’re working on a project you really own it and can propose creative solutions when it comes to editing and storytelling
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508