Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Social Content & Campaign Manager at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is looking for a social-savvy someone who can handle the always-on needs of modern brands and businesses.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Social Media Manager, you will manage the day-to-day activities of the social media campaigns we produce for top-name clients.
- You’ll propose, produce and post content according to guidelines, working directly with our clients and internal teams.
- Working with Creatives and Designers, you’ll create and publish promotions, sponsored content and social media ads.
- You listen, respond and engage with the audiences of our clients in a way that fits both the brand and the platform.
- Cultivating leads and sales, you’ll conduct online advocacy and open streams for cross-promotions with influencers, growing each brand’s reach and community.
- You help to monitor and handle responses to reviews to keep up the reputation of our clients.
- Looking after clients’ content calendars, you are also responsible for scheduling posts.
- You keep check on the good looks of each page and profile, making sure all logos, profile pictures and cover photos are up to date.
- When things (or texts) change, you help to update content across social and platforms including dot-coms, blogs and brand apps.
Join Our Team in LA
At our fabulous office in Los Angeles, you’ll join a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. In addition to the basic good stuff such as healthcare package and a salary, you’ll be part of a fun, successful and super-fast-moving team with a shared ambition to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. If you can handle the heat (of our LA office), we’d love to hear from you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for this role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- In addition to (most of) the above, we are looking for someone who is also experienced with the back-end of managing social media.
- You are familiar with the ins and outs of all major platforms including Twitter, FB, IG and LI.
- You know how to organize review and approval processes.
- You’re experienced with tracking performance using tools such as Hootsuite and Sprinklr.
- You can produce timely reports on audience growth, demographics, engagement rates, reach, sentiment and more.
- Equally important, you can provide recommendations for how to optimize the performance of pages and campaigns.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897