Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Social Media Analyst at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity:
In the Social Data Analyst position, as a Social Data Analyst you will be part of our Digital Marketing team and will be the ultimate knowledge hub for our team of strategists working on an amazing Fintech client that is just launching their social channels. You will be responsible for adding additional value to our campaigns through your insights and comprehensive knowledge of the market. You will be responsible for daily insights to the team, that will be driving the global and local social strategies, you will be liaising with the community managers to ensure that we are able to learn from all our content and have a winning combination to build an awesome social presence. You will also be responsible for all the influencer marketing data and reporting, and or any paid social activations.
As a Social Data Analyst, you combine your passion for creative marketing solutions with a strong analytical approach. You don’t settle for anything less than the best performing social account, and this is why you are results-driven, not afraid to make changes for better results and proactively implementing your analytical skills at work. You possess a high level of business sense, communication skills and professionalism, as you interface with internal project teams and the external client on a daily basis.
In this role you will:
- Provide fintech insights and expertise across different European markets:
- Use your social listening skills, and other methods to uncover new insights to drive strategic decisions.
- Provide Digital Marketing expertise across different campaigns: from KPI setting, to media planning, execution of advertising campaigns, measurements/analytics of social and influencers, channel optimization, and reporting;
- Work across teams to provide the best delivery and results in various campaigns;
- Measurement/analytics of campaigns: constantly providing insights to the internal teams and clients based on data;
- Working with the team to effectively set and meet KPI objectives;
- Benchmarking and measuring influencer marketing activities;
- Weekly and monthly data/intelligence reviews with project teams on campaign and influencer performance.
- Work on adhoc insight requests, to ensure the best understanding of different topics for a client or internally.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing. Hands on experience with Facebook and Google advertising, as well as influencer marketing measurement solutions;
- Strong marketing background/education and proven experience in online consumer marketing (2+ years relevant work experience);
- Genuine interest in influencers and influencer marketing;
- Experience with social media and web analytics. Experience with Facebook & Google advertising solutions, Google Analytics and Influencer marketing technologies is required;
- Natural self starter and able to work within a team environment.
- Experience with creating reports and reporting on relevant KPIs to transform data coming from the campaign into insightful and crucial learnings about the influencer marketing industry;
- Excellent communication skills to work cross-teams, creative thinker and team player.
- Professional proficiency in English.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508