Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Social Media Strategist Fintech at MediaMonks Remote (EU)
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be working within the best social team in Europe, putting together the best strategy to grow the online presence of one of the coolest and fast growing financial apps focused on Cryptocurrency.
You will be in charge of making sure their social presence is of the highest quality, innovative, and cuts through the latest trends.
Key areas include:
- Audience Understanding - identify, size and map available audiences, demonstrated needs and preferences and opportunities for brand engagement
- Social Competitiveness: auditable to assess the brand and market across social to identify new creative content, messaging or interaction opportunities compared to competitors.
- Brand Performance Assessment: Be able to identify, KPIs and develop and assess brand performance, brand perception and brand health including key recommendations.
- Creative Development: Concept, brief, and support organic and paid social initiatives.
- Campaign & Editorial Planning: Calendar ownership inclusive of campaign flight plans and editorial moments, content guidance, format requirements and channel best practices
- Social Analysis: POV of best practices, recommendation, optimization recommendations and creative thought starters for brand social growth
- Reporting: Develop a learning strategy across all owned and earned social efforts. Lead up the dissemination of weekly insights on channel performance, social trends, community needs, and audience behaviours to help drive strategic decision-making.
- Process development: Proactively solve problems and establish ways of working to help integrate social activities alongside current offerings.
You will be working with the teams from Amsterdam and Madrid, however remote working is also possible for the right candidate.
- 4-6 years of relevant social marketing/media experience
- Experience working in social tools with an analytical and insights-driven mindset
- Experience working with creators, influencers, talent for content production
- Familiarity with the social landscape, with intimate knowledge of platforms, tools, social creators, and editorial content best practices
- Prior experience working with media agencies, media planning and understanding
- A dedicated team player with a collaborative mindset
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills as well as an understanding of social analysis and reporting
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508