Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sound Designer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is hiring a junior to mid-level Sound Monk to create sound for global productions.
About the Job
- As part of our mighty Sound department, you’ll create work for a wide variety of projects, producing work for brands such as Uber, Philadelphia and Red Bull.
- The job’s a mix of original work and creating adaptations from existing assets.
- You work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with 600+ Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft awesome work.
- This means you can team up with world-class developers to work on interactive projects, or collaborate with top-notch composers and sound designers to achieve a specific style, concept or feel. Or work independently on localizing master assets into multiple languages, cutdowns and delivery specs.
- The job is based at our Palermo offices, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, though you may get to travel to our other international offices if your craft is needed elsewhere on the planet.
Come Play for a Pay
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production, and parties. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome pet-, side- and instagram passion projects, being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards and next-gen pension fund.
If your skills at work and play are of equal greatness, we’d love to hear from you. However, let your work speak first by sending us your latest projects.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this Jr/Mid position, we are looking for a versatile sound designer with 3+ years of experience in your field, illustrated through your work.
- You can produce accurate and realistic soundscapes, know how to record voice overs, foley and use audio restoration software (like izotope RX) to clean up set sound or other challenging audio, while still keeping an eye on the deadline at hand.
- This job mainly involves sound design, editing and mixing. If you have music composing and production skills that is an added bonus.
- Pro Tools experience is a must for the role, any Nuendo, Ableton and Logic experience is a big plus.
- Experience with sound recording is not necessary but helps, either foley, set recordings or otherwise.
- Open minded, Goal orientated and attentive and most of all a Teamplayer are very important character traits for the job. Attention to detail is asked, as are good communication skills. Ability to recognize and learn from mistakes as well as work under pressure keeping your cool and maintaining a high level of quality.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- We highly value people with a multidisciplinary set of skills across the creative process, anything else you can bring to the table? Be sure to mention it in your resume.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675