Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. 3D Generalist MediaMonks STO
Our experienced and award-winning VFX department is looking to hire an all-star generalist to join our 3D team in Stockholm. As a senior 3D generalist at MediaMonks (formerly Stopp Family), you employ your 3D skills to craft amazing films and interactive work for the world’s leading ad agencies. Your role is to create world-class assets, animations, lighting and tracking everything else that goes into a VFX shot.
Planning & Producing
You’ll also be involved in planning upcoming projects. This requires a solid understanding of making realistic time estimates and how to bid on a job. You’ll help to establish the creative solutions, and see projects from start to end. You should be highly organized in your scenes, folders and in your correspondence to help make every project a smooth ride, delivered right on time.
Working alongside our VFX team, you help to achieve the required look and level of execution for every project. You communicate the project’s details and intended workflow to team members in a clear and concise way.
With at least 5 years of CG experience, you’ve earned your stripes in the field and are ready to take this next step. While you can be considered a Swiss-army knife for visual effects, we’re keen to hear about the specialities you've developed and your favourite kind of jobs.
- This senior position requires extensive knowledge and skill across all aspects of the 3D production process.
- Applicants have to be highly proficient in lighting, texturing, shading/look development, and compositing CG images.
- Knowing Maya or Softimage is essential to the role, and as generalist, you should also be able to texture in MARI and composite in NUKE.
- Knowing Houdini is a considered a huge plus.
- You must be well-versed in commercial production workflow, and have experience working as part of a post-production team for both CG and VFX projects.
- You have a history of high-end technical executions but remain critical towards your own work.
- You boast a solid understanding of the production process, and a relentless drive for achieving visual perfection.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897