Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Android Developer at MediaMonks HQ
Developers with a taste for mobile, MediaMonks is after an adroit Android artisan to assemble apps of any kind.
- In this role, you will join our award-winning development department at the MediaMonks mothership in Hilversum.
- You'll be joining the ranks of our Oreo-lovin’ mobile production team that plays a center role in the apps we develop for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- Alongside other Android (and iOS) developers, you are responsible for building (and maintaining) a multitude of apps offering multifarious functionalities: from the ultimate grilling companion to an all-star coffee app and innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
Become a Sr. Android Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and winter sports outings. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this senior-level position, we’re looking to hire an Android Developer with several high-end apps to show for.
- You know Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle, SQLite and git-flow like the back of your hand.
- You speak English as well as the native tongue of Java.
- You’re (potential) BFFs with Mr. Jenkins, not afraid of letting him run tests on your code.
- While you’re up to date with the latest developments in Google’s mobile candy store, you’re also capable of supporting older versions of Android (4+).
- Experience with multithreading is a must too, as is the ability to work with Photoshop files.
- You’re an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
- You have a sweet tooth for BlueTooth and other hardware technologies.
- Any experience with Kotlin, Dagger, Butter Knife and RxJava is a big plus too.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897