Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Content Creative for Display Advertising at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a senior content-focussed creative to join our dedicated Assets at Scale pillar as they pitch and plan to take over the world. For this Hilversum-based role, the ideal candidate will come from a background of copywriting, skilled in scriptwriting, developing and producing creative content for local and global clients alike.
- As Senior Creative, you’ll play a lead role in the digital content campaigns we create across a multitude of platforms, for leading global brands.
- You’ll not only get the chance to create film concepts but also to see the content and campaigns being produced by our own in-house film and post-production teams.
- You’ll help to bring in new projects by developing creative film treatments in response to client briefs — coming up with spot-on concepts and stories that are exciting and in line with the project’s goals, timings and budget.
- You’ll help writing scripts and storyboards that outline the basic narrative but also provide directions for VOs, camera movements, transitions and other filming techniques.
- Your job is to bring top-notch thinking to the table and provide leadership when it comes to quality creative content and campaigns, digital platforms, display ads and assets for pitches and many of our clients, including IBM, HP, P&G and Amazon.
- Together with the client and the creative team, you help to work out every concept on every level by fleshing out all of its features, across all deliverables.
Help Rid the World of Wasteful Ads
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving international company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers, going all-in with our company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. In addition, you can enjoy great food everyday, and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job — we’d love to probe your personal pitch!
- Ideally, you have at least 6 years of experience working in an international environment at an advertising or creative production agency.
- You appreciate how ridiculously expensive it is to produce film and can take the practicalities of film and post production into account when proposing ideas.
- You have a strong conceptual background with proven experience in creating integrated brand campaigns big and smalls, bringing forth effective and award-winning campaigns.
- You’re a hands-on creative, with strong copywriting skills, armed with big ideas and a drive for working collaboratively across teams and disciplines to create the best of work.
- You can independently run fast-paced pitches, but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- In short, we expect you to own the creative development and direct the execution, be comfortable getting stuff done and can lead without having to be the boss.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897