Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Creative at MediaMonks HQ
The nicest creative production company on the planet has an an exciting position for a wwwonderful human being with a knack for technology. We’re looking to hire an experienced concept developer who’s practised in producing interactive work, from ML-based activations to the world’s largest AR experience, 4D installations, VR experiences, interactive video events, robotic krakens and the like.
Part Pitch, Part Project
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’ll stand at the base of the creative projects we produce for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You’ll not only get the chance to create a lot of interesting ideas, but also see them produced by our in-house team of 600+ colleagues — including some 200 developers — worldwide.
- On the one hand, this job is about bringing in new work by developing creative treatments in response to client briefs, RFPs and RFIs — coming up with creative concepts that are exciting and in line with the project’s goals, timings and budget.
- On the other, you work as a creative on a number of running projects, helping to finetune the concept by fleshing out the final features and flow.
- You’ll usher creative projects to the production stage, liaising between design, development and other internal teams to make sure new campaigns work as advertised.
- You’ll visit clients in person to pitch for new projects, participate in workshops, and woo people with your creative and technical-savvy thinking.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
As a creative at MediaMonks, you develop creative work at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. In addition to this poetic symmetry, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market.
If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re also keen to see some actual work, so please share your best creative thinking with us. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- We are looking for a true-born creative with 5+ years of high-level experience, an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- Your interactive portfolio shows you have a proven ability to think big and come up with creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- You have experience applying your concepting skills to a wide variety of creative projects, from digital campaigns and interactive films to mobile apps and online platforms, and all of the above.
- You can independently produce original concepts from scratch, and enhance ideas provided by clients and colleagues.
- Your presentation skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautiful presentation decks.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level and have an ability to clearly present interactive concepts to non-technical crowds in a way that makes everyone feel smart.
- You have client and leadership skills; you can keep your head cool when things get heated (i.e. crunch time) and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- Film is more important than ever in our line of work, especially in the age of VR, so ideally, you have some live-action experience under your belt, too.
- While this isn’t a technical role in the practical sense, you should have a solid understanding of the digital trends and development technologies you’ll be dealing with.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897