Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Creative at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks London has an exciting position for a Senior Creative taste-maker with beauty or fashion experience and an eye for art and style.
Working on a global beauty brand
- Stationed in Farringdon, you’ll join our ever expanding London crew to craft concepts and lead regular shoots (in our Amsterdam studios) for a global beauty brand.
- You’ll work with our clients to participate in workshops, understand their products, dreams and aspirations.
- You’ll be part of a small but perfectly formed team that concepts and crafts high-quality social films for product launches.
- You’ll visit clients in person to woo them with your creative ideas and executions.
- When we’re in production, you’ll be a vital voice on-set, making sure we deliver the highest quality assets that represent your creative concepts.
- You’ll work with our in-house post team to deliver highly crafted, stylish social films, fit for format and for platform.
- Over time, you’ll be part of a team that raises the creative and production bar for our client.
A creative taste-maker
Working from our new Farringdon office, you’ll be part and pencil of an international team that is dedicated to one of our most important clients. You’ll join a successful, bustling and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for, operating as one team across locations with 1,900+ Monks and counting.
In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks promises a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes. We even have a generous lunch and pension set up.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for a creative connoisseur with 2+ years of senior-level experience, generating ideas and executions for A-list clients.
- Beauty (or fashion) experience is vital.
- You’ve a great understanding of social and formats. Whether it’s 6 seconds or 10, square or portrait, you’ve mastered creative storytelling in any format you’re given.
- You can own a brief from concept to delivery, ensuring high quality creative at all points.
- You can independently produce original concepts from scratch developing art direction and writing killer copy
- You have a real eye for art direction and can craft the perfect style for any concept.
- You can see the needs of different brands and will grow to understand the nuances in their regional differences (LATAM / EMEA), transferring this knowledge from project to project.
- Your presentation skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautiful presentation decks.
- You have some solid leadership and communication skills; you can keep your head cool and are great at dealing with clients and coworkers.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675