Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Creative at MediaMonks NL
Our Monastery in Amsterdam is on the lookout for a Sr. Creative who can help one of our growing Pharma clients transition from traditional advertising to the wonderful world of endless possibilities in digital marketing. We’re looking to hire an experienced creative who’s practised in producing interactive work and overseeing creative quality and brand consistency across teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this senior role, you’ll join an all-star team of Monks that is dedicated to creating digital first and integrated work for a global Pharma client at our Amsterdam office.
- You are a creative super star who knows how to talk to consumers, patients and health care professionals alike.
- You have strong empathic listening skills, deeply understanding our clients business needs and able to come up with creative concepts that are useful and interesting to our audience.
- You’ll work in close collaboration with our client stakeholders and internal team to help respond to briefs, — co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You’ll not just be responsible for developing ideas: you’ll be responsible for overseeing the creative output of the entire account at a regional and potentially even global scale.
- You maintain a helicopter view of the concepts and creative outputs for multiple projects at once spanning multiple markets and timezones, making sure our team is executing the creative vision throughout the process.
Be our Sr. Creative!
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) partner in any field and market.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this client-facing position we’re looking to hire a senior level creative, you must have 5 years of experience in a mid or senior level role at top notch advertising agencies.
- You have a deep love of storytelling that pushes creative boundaries and are someone who brings broad, international experience across the full spectrum of digital channels.
- You're a flexible thinker who understands the digital channels at heart and can create for many different formats - from 6 seconds social content, experiential concepts, website & app designs, 2 minute films to innovating in AR. In-a-nutshell, you're someone who has mastered creative storytelling in any format.
- You can also own a brief from concept to delivery, ensuring high quality creative, and are able to independently produce original concepts from scratch.
- Your pitching skills are up to par with your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through simple but effective presentation decks.
- You’re fully up-to-date with the latest technologies and platforms and global developments in the field of digital advertising.
- Your portfolio shows you have a proven ability to think big and come up with creative applications that leverage digital channels, pharmaceutical experience would be a big plus.
- You can successfully work with UX, design, illustration, film and copy monks, looking after the concept and client while leveraging the creativity and capabilities of our in-house talents.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level, speaking Spanish and/or French too would be a big plus.
- You have a switched-on, positive, proactive and problem solving mindset, happy to respond to curveballs, challenges and explore multiple solutions.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508