Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Sr. Creative Digital Products at MediaMonks HQ
The nicest creative production company on the planet has an an exciting position for a wwwonderful human being with a knack for attractive interactive work. We’re looking to hire a Creative who's practised in producing digital concepts for websites and apps and other big (redesign) projects - you’ve great affection for UI UX. If you share our belief that websites can be flagships, we’d love to have you on board.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Hilversum HQ, you’ll work with our in-house producers, strategists, creatives, copywriters and (UX) designers to bring long-term projects to the point of production and beyond.
- Your projects are a mix of sexy brand sites and the more traditional dot-coms and apps.
- You help to develop the creative vision from scratch, and guide the design and creative development to the very end.
- You aim to balance sales with story, conversion with creativity and experience with e-commerce, making sure creative and commercial goals live in perfect harmony.
- You inspire people to buy into the brand, not just simply to “buy now — 50% off.”
Come do big stuff at MediaMonks
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that creatives would kill to work for. In addition to great food for when you’re hungry and and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old, MediaMonks has priceless parties and the best winter sports ever. So, if you meet this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your application with a portfolio and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- For this mid-level to senior position, we are looking for an inspiring individual with around 5+ years of creative experience in the digital field.
- You are a natural creative who understands the business objectives of global brands like no other — it’s up to you to make sure creative and commercial goals live in perfect harmony.
- Your talent for conceptualizing brand platforms is reflected in an ability to make any kind of site or app a creative success.
- You represent the sweet spot between UX, UI and creativity.
- You love to translate brand stories and values into great user experiences, fuelled by real customer needs.
- Part and parcel of the pitching process, client and presentation skills are vital to star in this role.
- And while this isn’t a technical role in the practical sense, you should to have a solid understanding of the digital trends and development technologies you’ll be dealing with.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897